5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rewosi2269

Apr 12, 2023
Don't know what I should think about the new Maya post. The breasts look like saggy plastic ones, not really my type. Didn't like the last pack either, also for the weird looking breasts.
Apart from that it's great he brings in some "character development". Makes it really interesting to follow.
Yup they looked quite well on the lamp shade one.....but the dude has trouble doing natural breats.He's usually just good at the petite ones.

Reactions: Itachiri

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Update from Krys...

Small adjustments on this month's schedule!

Hey everyone, while it's super rare for this type of thing to happen, eventually it needs to be done so the schedule (and rewards) don't get too much delay.

A few things that happened to give a bit more context.

- first of, Alexstrasza pin-up is turning out to be a little more "trouble" than I anticipated. There's just too many complex things in the image that are making it take longer than usual.

- I wanted to make some art related to Aloy due to the DLC release that happened recently. Thing is, this image is in between a pin-up and a voyeur, so it can't really use a voyeur slot but it's also a bit more complex than the usual pin-up.

- I also wanted to make something related to Zelda early next month, but when I started to sketch out the image, more characters started to appear in the image, so it's a lot bigger than initially planned.

- and there's Iris & Maya coming next month ("mermay" related), and images with water effects tend to be a bit more complicated than usual.

Also, all those images are very "timing" sensitive, so that's the reason why they are being done on a more strict schedule. And all of them are going to be a little more complex than usual. So, in order to all of it to be in the quality people come to expect, we'll cut down to 3 arts in April pack, so there's no major delays that end up delaying everything else down the road.

So, how does that affect the current (and next month's) schedule?
Here's the "coming up" schedule (subjected to change)
April
- Maya Haircut (finished)
- Alexstrasza (finishing her this week)
- Megaera voyeur (preview this week, finishing up next week)
- Since there's nowhere to include an extra pin-up next month, pin-up poll won't happen in April.
- Voyeur poll will happen as usual.

May
- Aloy
- Zelda "pool party"
- Iris & Maya (Mermay related)
- Voyeur (whoever wins the poll)
- Pin-up poll as usual (the top2 can be featured to compensate for lack of april's pin-up poll).
- Voyeur poll as usual.

Anyway, that pretty much sums up. While I try to avoid making changes in the schedule on the fly, sometimes it's necessary to make sure things come out in the quality that people expect them.

And I always prefer to make sure the images come out as good as they get instead of trying to cram more than it's possible and having delays or sacrificing quality to make deadlines.

maggio1221

Jan 10, 2022

Megara - Voyeur preview
Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Megara voyeur!

It's always a good exercise to try to "import" characters from different styles into my own, so I tried to keep the important features like pointy nose, expressive eyes and hair style intact.

Also I wanted to try out how Hercules would look on my style, given he has a very "unique" look in the animation.

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Alexstrasza is coming up around friday =)
Megara_small.jpg

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
Personally I'm hoping for Merrin, there's nowhere near enough quality stuff of her out there. Realistically it's probably gonna be Jessie or Ashley though and that is a-okay with me.

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
I would love to see Cortana, specially if he bases her on Halo 4 like the picutre, but I'm pretty sure Ahsely is going to win, is just a no brainer given the time etc.. and I'm completely ok with that as well! haha

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Alexstraza is finished...

alex_2_07c.jpg

alex_2_nsfw7c.jpg

Alexstrasza

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Alexstrasza =D

Took a bit more than initial planned, but let's just say it took me a lot of work to get this one right lol

And it's always fun to paint characters in a cozy "out of action" way!

Hope you guys like it!

Edit: From now on I will only post the full Art (sfw/nsfw) as full images...
The closeups will be there as attachments...
Looks much cleaner that way...​

Last edited:

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
Alexstraza is finished...

View attachment 2582341

View attachment 2582340

Alexstrasza

Hey everyone, here's the finished version of Alexstrasza =D

Took a bit more than initial planned, but let's just say it took me a lot of work to get this one right lol

And it's always fun to paint characters in a cozy "out of action" way!

Hope you guys like it!

Edit: From now on I will only post the full Art (sfw/nsfw) as full images... The closeups will be there as attachments... Looks much cleaner that way...
GOD DAYUM.

Reactions: Crk2021

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hey everyone, here's the intial plans for May!

Just to keep everyone up do date, April Rewards will be sent by the end of this week!

Now, starting off, voyeur poll results:
Ashley- 214
Jessie - 333 (winner)
Merrin - 254
Cortana - 277

----------------------------

As I mentioned a week or so ago, here's the initial schedule for May
- Pin-up (NSFW) -
Aloy
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Zelda
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Iris & Maya (Mermay related)
- Voyeur (NSFW) - Jessie

Most of it was covered in the other post I made, so there wasn't really any change from that.

So expect Megara voyeur by the end of this week and the other works coming on may starting next week!

Hope you guys like them!

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023

Hey everyone, here's the intial plans for May!

Just to keep everyone up do date, April Rewards will be sent by the end of this week!

Now, starting off, voyeur poll results:
Ashley- 214
Jessie - 333 (winner)
Merrin - 254
Cortana - 277

----------------------------

As I mentioned a week or so ago, here's the initial schedule for May
- Pin-up (NSFW) -
Aloy
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Zelda
- Pin-up (NSFW) - Iris & Maya (Mermay related)
- Voyeur (NSFW) - Jessie

Most of it was covered in the other post I made, so there wasn't really any change from that.

So expect Megara voyeur by the end of this week and the other works coming on may starting next week!

Hope you guys like them!
Not Surprised by thee poll outcome. Looking forward to seeing what Krys is gonna do with Jessie.
May is looking like it's gonna be a very fun month.

Also, this thread's been going for a 1000 posts now. That's gotta be worth something.

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
I'm surprised, I thought Ashley was going to win! ... Also, I would love to see Krys drawing Revy from Black Lagoon, I'm sure he could pull a killer combination of sexyness and badassery that the character has

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Krys finished the voyeur...
The pack will be out sometime tomorrow...

Megara_final.jpg Megara_final2.jpg Megara_final3.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Megara voyeur!

It's always a good exercise to try to "import" characters from different styles into my own, so I tried to keep the important features like pointy nose, expressive eyes and hair style intact.

Also I wanted to try out how Hercules would look on my style, given he has a very "unique" look in the animation.

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Reward files will be available tomorrow by the end of the day.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes