5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Hey, could anyone make Alexstrazas robe or whatever it is more see through so her nipples show up more? I would, but I don;t have the use of a computer right now, just an ipad.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020

hades

May 18, 2017
i have a question does anyone have the psd of lenore this is oct of 2021 i dont seem to have that one i would a prechiate it

Feb 10, 2022
There you go some variations. Wasn't sure how see through the robe must be, or if you want the panties to be there or not. Same applies to jewelries. So if you want something more specific, lemme know.
If any of you want some more specific changes, feel free to request.
Damn thats crazy good, how did you make that?

Reactions: soft-spot

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
There you go some variations. Wasn't sure how see through the robe must be, or if you want the panties to be there or not. Same applies to jewelries. So if you want something more specific, lemme know.

View attachment 2601414

View attachment 2601416

View attachment 2601418

View attachment 2601419

If any of you want some more specific changes, feel free to request.
Thank you for the edits dude, if i may ask, would you be able to edit this forth pic with the jewery?

Reactions: soft-spot

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
That is not possible with gimp?
Technically, this is fully possible with GIMP.

However, updated .psd format specifications from the latest Photoshop version (at least the version Krys uses) aren't fully supported in GIMP, so a number of advanced features (color grading, certain layer effects, etc) are broken if you try to open his .psd files in anything except Photoshop.

Weswood

Nov 27, 2022
There was a version of the Azula pinup where she did not have the tattoo, would someone be able to recreate that with the attached voyeur?

Reactions: Zulliano
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes