5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 10, 2022
Technically, this is fully possible with GIMP.

However, updated .psd format specifications from the latest Photoshop version (at least the version Krys uses) aren't fully supported in GIMP, so a number of advanced features (color grading, certain layer effects, etc) are broken if you try to open his .psd files in anything except Photoshop.
I see how do i dl photoshop for free, do you know a quick way or should i search myself :)?
Thanks btw

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
There was a version of the Azula pinup where she did not have the tattoo, would someone be able to recreate that with the attached voyeur?
You need the psd of that image to edit it properly.

EDIT: Here you go, nice and quick edit of said psd., since I thought your request was actually worth keeping for myself. :cool:

1) Wet without pubes and no tat
2) No Wet without pubes and no tat
3) Wet with pubes and no tat
4) No Wet with pubes and no tat
5) Wet with pubes on Mai only as per your image specifically

Last edited:

Weswood

Nov 27, 2022

EDIT: Here you go, nice and quick edit of said psd., since I thought your request was actually worth keeping for myself. :cool:

1) Wet without pubes and no tat
2) No Wet without pubes and no tat
3) Wet with pubes and no tat
4) No Wet with pubes and no tat
5) Wet with pubes on Mai only as per your image specifically
Thank you for the edits, all variants look great.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Longmire

maggio1221

Jan 10, 2022

zelda_party_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the Zelda themed image for this month.

It's always cool to make those bath scenes with the "someone peeking" idea, so I thought it would be cool to make it a bit more fun.

So Impa was going to take a selfie of them (Zelda and Urbosa) and found out there's "more people" in the scene =D

For those who didn't play breath of the wild, you actually do have a gadget that has a camera.

Anyway, thought it would make more sense to start the month with this one since all of the internet will be talking about zelda by the end of this week =D

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
jessie_small.jpg

Hey everyone, while we wait for Zelda and her friends to be ready, here's the initial preview of Jessie voyeur!

Wanted to keep a few elements of the series in the background, (those are plushies btw), and also keep the design I did on her pin-up, which I loved it

and it's going to be fun to make a lot of purple/pink hair lol

Freekneger

Aug 28, 2021
Gerudo Springs
Hey everyone, here's the final version of Zelda, Urbosa and Impa having a day off =D

Not gonna lie, I loved the final colors on this one =D

It's always cool to make those bath scenes with the "someone peeking" idea, so I thought it would be cool to make it a bit more fun.

So Impa was going to take a selfie of them (Zelda and Urbosa) and found out there's "more people" in the scene =D
For those who didn't play breath of the wild, you actually do have a gadget that has a camera.

I wanted to have this one finished by wednesday, but I also had the brilliant idea of trying to move on to the most recent version of photoshop and boy .. that was a mistake lol. So back to my old and trustworthy photoshop CC =D

anyway, hope you guys like it!

zelda_party_final.jpg zelda_party_final2.jpg zelda_party_final3.jpg zelda_party_final4.jpg zelda_party_small.jpg zelda_party_nsfw07a.jpg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes