5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Freekneger

Aug 28, 2021

Hey everyone, here's the final version of the final pin-up of March: Lara Lane-Kent!

There's very little art of her out there, and most of it is the usual "flying" wearing the costume and that's about it.

So I thought to do something a bit different for her, and if you can fly, why bother sunbathing at ground level with the peasants =D. I thought it would be a cool perspective to have her flying with a tiny beach on the background.

And I might have spent a bit more time than I should on her face/eyes lol

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Rewards will come later tonight, since I'm finishing setting up the files etc

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
One of his best sets ever imo, i didn't know there was another supergirl, a pleasent surprise for me, Chel was one of my childhood crushes, happy to see her in such glory:p!

Thanks for uploading this(y)

Reactions: NukaCola

Freekneger

Aug 28, 2021

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the 1st image coming in April.

Our lovely Maya decided to change her looks a bit, locked herself in the bathroom for a while until Iris went to see what was going on.

I thought it would be cool to change the looks a bit (like Iris hair got longer over time), and I think she has the face that perfectly suits shorter hair =D

Hope you guys like the new look!
haircut_small.jpg

Neutral_Guy

Feb 26, 2018

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the 1st image coming in April.

Our lovely Maya decided to change her looks a bit, locked herself in the bathroom for a while until Iris went to see what was going on.

I thought it would be cool to change the looks a bit (like Iris hair got longer over time), and I think she has the face that perfectly suits shorter hair =D

View attachment 2539230
Oh my god it looks so good :love:

Reactions: Freekneger

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Have to wait till the finished version to give my opinion, but Maya with shorter should be interesting to see. I have noticed that Iris's hair has grown out since her debut.

maggio1221

Jan 10, 2022

Hey everyone, while we wait for Maya to finish her haircut, here's the initial preview of Alexstrasza =D

It's been a while since I painted semi-transparent clothing against light, so that's going to be fun =D

And it's always fun to paint characters in a cozy "out of action" way!

Hope you guys like it!

alex_small.jpg

Freekneger

Aug 28, 2021

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Maya!

haircut_06b.jpg

Itachiri

Dec 15, 2021
Don't know what I should think about the new Maya post. The breasts look like saggy plastic ones, not really my type. Didn't like the last pack either, also for the weird looking breasts.
Apart from that it's great he brings in some "character development". Makes it really interesting to follow.

Reactions: soft-spot
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes