5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
While y'all are waiting:KEK:, Krys released the first Preview.

cammy_chunli_small.jpg

... and Chun-li =D

I didn't want to make the "Cammy stretching #289103 " so I thought in a more interesting scene that could include Chun-li (since it's also been ages that I wanted to paint her)

And yes, it's a "familiar place" ;)

Hope you guys like it!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
So basically, from now on, no one would share the monthly packs in here, is that so?
I can't blame anybody for not sharing. The few Threads that I am active in, are full of complaining, bashing, and constant pleading for releases. It is not very fun. I myself am also contemplating stopping sharing previews/Dev Updates. People always find things to complain about. The only thing keeping me here is that you can find new interesting projects to look into.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
Feb '23 Art Only (because I consider wallpapers a waste of space, and PSDs are just longer to compress&upload, and the sets are considered as "already leaked"):

|
MD5: 750c9232a7a47d163f49854641c7dc4e

LauchBoy42

Nov 1, 2022
Last months full pack was leaked here so far febs has not in full but might its only the 8th lol
I was the one who posted the last packs and I won't be doing that anymore. Just don't feel like it anymore. It is kind of a time waste for me. You will have to wait for some other one to post the full pack.

I literally had like 15 DM's over a span of a month asking me to "please" leak content. For people who pretty much, going by what they post in the Threads, despise the Artists still seem desperate for their content.

Whatever though, I'm out. Just wanted to let the people know. Won't be seeing much of me from now on forward.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
I really understand those who don't want to share the packs anymore, i'm not an uploader nor a leaker, so my only contributions here are some eddits i do from some artists like limgae, other than that i only wait for packs and feel grateful for those who share, and if they don't, well... my life will surely go on without some virtual pics.

I realize that beggers can't be choosers, so i just take what i can get and i'm happy with it, if eventually Krys's art stop interesting me, i'll just unwatch the page and get over it, people should start doing this instead of complaining about pics they don't even pay for.

Thats just my opinion, Peace.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
I was the one who posted the last packs and I won't be doing that anymore. Just don't feel like it anymore. It is kind of a time waste for me. You will have to wait for some other one to post the full pack.

I literally had like 15 DM's over a span of a month asking me to "please" leak content. For people who pretty much, going by what they post in the Threads, despise the Artists still seem desperate for their content.

Whatever though, I'm out. Just wanted to let the people know. Won't be seeing much of me from now on forward.
Tis sad, always good while it lasts. Maybe someone else will take up the call.
Only thing I dont get it the time waste part click an upload come back to it a few min later and post a link. Either case thanks for past posts! Imagine all who downlaoded where happy to get them.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Aight, I think I will dip too. So no more previews/dev updates from here on out. I would like to say that it was fun while it lasted but in the grand, it really wasn't. It's way more fun on the Discord servers of the creators. I'll still lurk to see if a new promising artist/dev has shown up to check out.

Otherwise, have a good one you all.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
People here seem to be so easily offended from everyone who dare to ask for a pack.. Gosh... yes, we were all thankful to those of you, who took their time to upload the pack prior to now it seems. I personally haven't forgotten even Ensy, who used to share packs here often. Just because some of us (me including) had some mile critique on a certain things related to Krys's art, doesn't mean that we "hate the artist" or that we are ungrateful for the updates/uploads.. I don't know what is wrong with this forum that all of a sudden all people started bailing out. Too bad... there was a nice vibe in here with people sharing and enjoying art, and now everyone is busy taking offence of those who dare to ask for a pack.. I will miss the good old times, when we had heroes, who weren't so easily offended of every little thing. Bruh..
lol, the audacity of calling not sharing (for free by the way) content that people pay for as bailing out. Maybe, just maybe the people here need to look in the mirror for once. Also, people here imo don't seem to know what "critique" actually means. I will leave it at that.

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Tis sad, always good while it lasts. Maybe someone else will take up the call.
Only thing I dont get it the time waste part click an upload come back to it a few min later and post a link. Either case thanks for past posts! Imagine all who downlaoded where happy to get them.
He means it's a waste of time to upload the pics to people, who then do nothing but complain, and people do that all the time, all the time, I've been seeing that a lot in this thread.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Yes, it's been shared (thanks to C17H19NO3 for sharing) apart from some of the PSD files. I would like to see the video for Queen Marika, but not sure anyone is willing to share. Maybe you are? :)
Yeah it kills my Hoarder OCPD when I cant find a full pack and my wallet hates it as well, gumroad is not my wallets friend. Its a mental thing keep me from filling house lol i fill hard drives Collecting artists etc. And that also kills the wallet lol as I have 100tb of almost full hdds lol.... Im screwed lmfao.

Reactions: soft-spot

LauchBoy42

Nov 1, 2022
You know what? I want to start an experiment. I will start sharing the full Packs again. This time around with a 48-hour delay from the official release. Also, I will have the folders password protected and only share that password if no one is begging for their release in that timeframe. Maybe that way we can have actual discussions in the Threads. When they are not filled pack begging requests.
I know I am being a troll here but hey IDC.

Anyways here is the full Pack (minus the Videos, I am not going to download 2gb+ folders). Also, I am only going to use gofile from now on.

(Art & PSD's can be downloaded separately)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
only 48 hours? SAAVEDRA use to do one month delay, maybe it's still a thing :p
In Fact I Realized That There Were Entire Threads With 2 Months Of Silence By Not Publishing More Packages Like Nopeys, LoganCure, Etc.
-I Really Enjoy Seeing People Typing "Any Update?" "Does Anyone Have The Pack Of The xxx Month?" Thank God For The WesternDigital HDDs :)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes