5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Lucy_small.jpg

Hey everyone, oficially starting october artworks with Lucy! She's such an amazing character from the recent Cyberpunk: Edgerunner series, and I wanted to make an image that played a little with city lights etc.

Also, I wanted to make sure to get her "serene expression" right =D

This is my first image with the new tablet, and I'm not gonna lie, it feels a bit weird to have more "pressure levels" on the pen, hence why the lines are a bit lighter, but nothing that a few hours of painting and I'll get used to it =D

So I hope you guys like it!

And be mindful of possible spoilers in the comments, since not everyone saw it.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Damn, every artist seems to be jumping aboard the Cyberpunk Edgerunners train. Haven't watched it yet myself.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Lucy_final.jpg Lucy_final2.jpg Lucy_final3.jpg Lucy_final4.jpg

Lucy

Hey everyone, it's finished!

I thought it would be cool to make something a bit more "heart warming" ;)

And it was surprisingly fun to make the reflection works. Hope you guys like it!

Ps. keep in mind not everyone has seen the series, so don't spoil things in the comments.

Haven't watched the series yet. She looks gorgeous, though.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Just an update for those who are interested...
I am "retiring" as an uploader...
It was becoming a chore more than anything lately...
I started uploading to give something back to the community...
But a vocal minority (like everywhere on the internet lately) is just taking the whole fun out of it with their constant bickering about everything...
Having a contrary opinion is met with unfunny jokes (that a repeated over and over), insults, namecalling, and some rare cases of threats in DM's...
I'd rather spend my time on other things...
I am sure someone other will come up to fill my void...
I hope you guys and gals understand...

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
Just an update for those who are interested...
I am "retiring" as an uploader...
It was becoming a chore more than anything lately...
I started uploading to give something back to the community...
But a vocal minority (like everywhere on the internet lately) is just taking the whole fun out of it with their constant bickering about everything...
Having a contrary opinion is met with unfunny jokes (that a repeated over and over), insults, namecalling, and some rare cases of threats in DM's...
I'd rather spend my time on other things...
I am sure someone other will come up to fill my void...
I hope you guys and gals understand...
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I feel very guilty that I, as one of the people who are grateful to you for your actions, did not give enough positive and friendly feedback, although I felt the need for this long before. I hope there are fewer unpleasant events in your life. And i hope to see you in the ranks again someday :с ❤❤ (it sounds kind of strange, but we're on a pirate forum, what's there to hide)

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I feel very guilty that I, as one of the people who are grateful to you for your actions, did not give enough positive and friendly feedback, although I felt the need for this long before. I hope there are fewer unpleasant events in your life. And i hope to see you in the ranks again someday :с ❤❤ (it sounds kind of strange, but we're on a pirate forum, what's there to hide)
No worries, mate...
My life is pretty pleasant...
Ain't no random dudes and/or dudets on the internet going to change that...
I just rather spend my time with something more productive...
I'll stay around...
The Forum is still a good place to get to know new Devs & Artists...
So all is good...

Reactions: mrlos' and Coiler

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
halloween_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Iris and Maya getting ready for halloween this year =D.

Thought it would be fun to get a bit of context on some of the images, to better set what's happening, what they are saying etc. While I don't plan on have actual "storytelling", I thought it can be cool to have small dialogues to set the tone.

And yeah, Iris is just doing a bit of trolling on Maya with the costumes she ordered =D

Also, yes, they are cosplaying as Queen Marika and Nepheli Loux (the outfit and looks of the character were perfect for this scene)

hope you guys like it!

ps. there will be a version without the text.
ps2. i did not forget the voyeur series of them

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
News about some minor delay.

Hey everyone, just a quick heads up of an unfortunate event that happened this month.

I was changing my PSU on saturday and mixed the old cable with the new one and turns out the cables are not interchangeable between different PSUs (even though they are from the same brand and model, just different wattage).

Anyway, the result was, my 2nd Hard Drive did not like that and stopped working.

So, how will this affect this month's work?
- We'll probably have a day or two of delay when I get the new HD to re-sync everything and make sure everything is in order since it's 1tb+ of files.

- All my working files are synced on my google drive, so nothing on the paintings were lost.

- The only exception being: the video files
. Since raw recordings are uncompressed and each painting takes between 15-25h of work, it easily gets to 50-80gbs of raw video files before they are compressed and processed into the final file.

That is not something as easy to backup constantly, so I backup the final files, which are generated every 1-2 weeks or so.

They were not generated yet, so the video files for Lucy and Iris & Maya (which are mostly done) were lost. =(

I'll take the drive to a recovery company nearby and see if anything can be salvaged, but it's something that might take days/weeks. So I can't promise those video files will be available.

I already ordered a replacement hard drive and it will be here in a few days, meanwhile I'll be finishing up Iris & Maya and start on the voyeur afterwards.

Anyway, sorry about this minor issue =(

Reactions: Rhykio and mrlos'

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Well, the weather is getting chillier. The weather seems to affect my phone battery quite a lot. Maybe I need a better phone, I dunno. :/

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
halloween_final.jpg halloween_final2.jpg halloween_final3.jpg halloween_final4.jpg halloween_final5.jpg

Halloween Prank!

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Iris & Maya trying out their outfits for Halloween =D

Iris as Queen Marika and Maya as Nepheli Loux (both from Elden Ring).

It was really fun to make this and have a "side by side" comparison ;).

Also, since Maya's mirror work as intended, Iris is properly mirrored this time lol. Anyway, hope you guys like it!

PS. as a side note, the new hard drive arrived today so I'll be able to re-sync the work stuff back on my pc.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
yor_voyeur_small.jpg

Before anything, I know Catra and Adora won the voyeur poll, they'll be the 4th image this month. No need to freak out.

With that out of the way, since Yor was 2nd place on the voyeur poll, I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a month with 2 voyeur images for a change =D

I've been wanting to vary the PoVs of the voyeur images a bit, so I thought it would be cool to have a "bottom-up" camera.

And yes, it's Loid, who know, maybe at some point they would get into the roles =D

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

PS. Since this is an "extra" voyeur in the regular schedule, this image (Yor voyeur) in particular will be available to the $3 tier, so it's not taking away from their number of rewards.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
catradora_voyeur_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the preview of the "oficial" voyeur of this month, Catra & Adora =D

Wanted to make it a follow up for their pin-up from last year, and have a slightly different angle for ... better view ;D

This will be the 4th and final image of October's pack, so I hope you guys like it!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes