5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mrlos'

Aug 12, 2019
mmmmmm no... first time i think Krys got the character wrong.
The art is brilliant. dont get me wrong. but even if this is supposed to be more like the show... it is still too thin.
It´s She-Hulk. She is way more muscular, hotter and just MORE... and all in a very feminine way (even with the mountain of muscles).
Well made art... but for me. didn't reach the soul of the character.
Nevertheless, in my memory, this is the biggest muscular woman he has ever portrayed (the hefty legs themselves are worth something). There is a huge amount of muscle allocated here.
It fully corresponds to the existing image, one way or another

Reactions: whitesnowce3

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
iris_maya_makeout05.jpg iris_maya_makeout_final02.jpg iris_maya_makeout_final03.jpg iris_maya_makeout_final04.jpg iris_maya_makeout_final05.jpg iris_maya_makeout_final06.jpg iris_maya_makeout_nsfw05.jpg

Iris & Maya "Makeout"

Hey everyone, it's finished!

Spent a bit more time than intended but wanted to make sure everything was as good as it gets. =D

I have to say it was super tricky to get the expressions and body language right, but I'm really happy with the result.

So, I think this is probably enough for now, I mean, there's really no need to do a follow up image =D

Hope you guys like it!
The next Artwork of Lesbian Month is done, lol. The art looks absolutely gorgeous as always, especially Iris :love:. I really hope that we will get more of a variety the Next Month.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
cammy_chunli_small.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of Cammy and Chun-Li voyeur!

I wanted to play a bit more with the camera angle on this one, with a more "bottom-top" view, and have a pose fitting to show some thighs lol

And Guile on the back walking by with that "what the f.. ? " expression because it's fun to add those details =D

So I hope you guys like it!

This is the last image of August pack of rewards, which will be available around september 5th.
Polls will be available later today!

The last Artwork Preview of the Lesbian Month is out.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If it wasn't for the hairstyle I couldn't even tell if that was Chun-Li and Cammy within that sketch. Due to artist
same face syndrome problem.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Hey everyone, the rewards were sent during this weekend, so if you didn't get yours, send me a message so we can fix it!

The voyeur will be available in a day or two, just finishing up the last details.

Next, poll results!

Pin-up poll

Winry - 195
Pocahontas - 352 (winner)
Sarah Fortune - 311
Cammy - 168

Voyeur Poll
Yor Forger - 239
Catra & Adora - 213
Astrid - 202
Amaya & Janai - 154
Carmen Sandiego - 345 (winner)

Based on those, here's what's planned for next month:
- Pin-up (NSFW): Pocahontas, and it's been quite a while since we last had a disney princess.

- Voyeur (NSFW): Carmen Sandiego. I want to see if I do something a bit different with the voyeur image to have a bit more variation. It's something I've been wanting to try for some time now, to see if it "works"

The rest of the month will either be Iris & Maya series or 2 other works. The reason why it's "not decided" is because this series in particular will be super tricky to do since it involves a lot of body interaction, expressions, which are very hard and time consuming to do.

So I'll first get the pin-up and voyeur out of the way and see how much time available there will be at the end of the month.

I hope you guys liked August rewards and hope you guys like what's coming for September!

Evilincarnate

Sep 7, 2020
Is there a link to just the pics (no PSD) for these three months: February 2021, March 2021 and April 2021?
If not, then full packs for these months would be fine.

Some help please.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
jade_chamber_smal.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the next work coming this month! I've been wanting to paint some Genshin ladies for a long time, but I never found much space to include them since they are kinda niche.

And since people have been requesting a "bath/group scene" for a long time (besides the elves a few months ago lol). So I decided to include many of Liyue ladies having a "spa day" (+ a visitor from Sumeru).

For those curious, from back to front: Shenhe > Beidou + Ningguang > Yelan > Dehya.

For those who are not familiar with genshin, enjoy 5 gorgeous ladies =D
Hey everyone, here's the initial preview of the next work coming this month! I've been wanting to paint some Genshin ladies for a long time, but I never found much space to include them since they are kinda niche.

And since people have been requesting a "bath/group scene" for a long time (besides the elves a few months ago lol). So I decided to include many of Liyue ladies having a "spa day" (+ a visitor from Sumeru).

For those curious, from back to front: Shenhe > Beidou + Ningguang > Yelan > Dehya.

For those who are not familiar with genshin, enjoy 5 gorgeous ladies =D

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes