wrigg

Feb 18, 2020
Does text hooker work with this? Trying to learn japanese and I can't get it to work

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I about to click download and then saw the word censored.... their past game doesn't has mosaic so will we get no mosaic version later on Denpa or Mangagamer or not ?

windfang

May 8, 2018
I got the last cg unlock but missing two before that, anyone got other two cg unlock?
I got isekai ending but I'm not sure the another ending condition

edit : damn i just check previous answer
all I need is to choose top answer til the end
missing one top choice will result in bring the first ending bring locked

the ending I got didn't require all those top choice

Last edited:
Reactions: MeineSeife
Feb 2, 2019
It's true she look alike Arthuria/Artoria Pendragon from Fate/Stay Night... Only for that, I'll play it... I'm still crying after seeing the ending of "Fate route". :cry: It's so frustrating! (even if my favourite route is Heaven's Feel!!! Sakura and Rider BEST Waifu!)

Aug 12, 2017
It's just a range of time that's generally defined as "short" (at least by ), so the length of the game itself may be anywhere in that range if you're reading at a normal pace.

I guess you're new. Here's how it goes:
Very short (< 2 hours)
Short (2 - 10 hours)
Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Long (30 - 50 hours)
Very long (> 50 hours)
Hahahaha i know man, i just fuck with that. But I love you for the reminder ;*

Reactions: RenToyonde

TheFierceFlame

Dec 4, 2018
Kukkoro or くっころ is from くっ、殺せ!literally translated as Ghh, Just kill me (already)!. The famous line for when a female knight get captured by enemies (mainly Orc) where she choose to die instead of being tortured or raped. Also aplicable to female Elf lol.
Deepest lore

Reactions: Watters

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Yes. I too detest when G.R.R. Martin and J.K Rowling has better things to do than co-write the smut I pirate....
Why not throw Kentaro Miura in there while you're at it? With all their powers combined the story will never end AND constantly be rewritten on social media.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes