KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
She claims to have been reincarnated from another world.
Getting isekai'd isn't always the same as reincarnated. Reincarnated should only be applied if the character actually died and/or lose their original body and getting a new one. Nitpicking i know, but it always bother me. :HideThePain:

On another note, nice pull on the Seibah. :PogChamp:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Why not throw Kentaro Miura in there while you're at it? With all their powers combined the story will never end AND constantly be rewritten on social media.
Now now leave Miura out of that,he still delivers...just taking his sweet time(which I will happily take over a rushed product...hello thar 90% of weekly released shonen).
Now Takehiko Inoue and Yoshihiro Togashi on the other hand...

It's true she look alike Arthuria/Artoria Pendragon from Fate/Stay Night... Only for that, I'll play it... I'm still crying after seeing the ending of "Fate route". :cry: It's so frustrating! (even if my favourite route is Heaven's Feel!!! Sakura and Rider BEST Waifu!)
Wasnt the RN ending of the Fate route a rather happy one?
Am I remembering wrong?

Reactions: Erstine

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Reverse insekai, which means getting molested and raped by a dirty old man on the train? I know, I know, this one is purely wish-fulfillment but a guy can dream. I hope it's at least a decent romance story and not just harem trash or a poor excuse to bang her.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
its a vn from 2020 so why there arent an option to continue voice after a line or an enter key is pressed??

JonnyBee01

Oct 15, 2018
Well that's curious. Any attempt to launch the game causes it to delete the app file, and say I may not have the permissions to run it. Any thoughts?

Feb 2, 2019
Wasnt the RN ending of the Fate route a rather happy one?
Am I remembering wrong?
Well, yes. Realta Nuah "after story" is rather happy... But I don't know how I feel needing to die to be able to meet again in "paradise"... xD
(and I cried out loud like a little girl after finishing Heaven's Feel route and saw there is an after story for Saber xD ==> that day, I cried all the tears in me... from joy for Saber after story... but also from sadness ==> I did the "normal" ending of Sakura for completion after the true ending... ... I can still hear her voice calling for Shirou "Senpai?" after she awaken in his house and search for him without finding him in heach room one after the other... T_T )

Last edited:

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
half year to wait for uncensored version again ehhh

ps - arts are sup. and eng translation is improved compared to prev titles. but writing is halfassed af again idk how it gets more than 7 on vndb

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes