り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
mv.png

Overview:
The main character's mundane daily life is turned upside down when a certain woman appears in his life.
One day, a magic circle suddenly appears in the main character's room, out of which materializes an injured woman holding a sword and clothed in knight's armor.

This woman's name is "Cattleya".
She claims to have been reincarnated from another world.
Until she finds a way to return to her own world, she will be an unexpected guest in the main character's home...

Will Cattleya be able to safely return to her own world? Or could her fate take another turn...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-18
Release Date: 2020-05-14
Original Title: くっころでいず
Developer: qureate & iMel Inc. -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0H
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store: - - - - - -
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

1.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 1258340_screenshots_20200515060338_1.jpg 1258340_screenshots_20200515060349_1.jpg 1258340_screenshots_20200515192836_1.jpg 1258340_screenshots_20200515060342_1.jpg 1258340_screenshots_20200518045858_1.jpg 687623_kkd.jpg

Last edited:

RenToyonde

Sep 9, 2018
I have a bad feeling from reading the description again. The male protagonist seems to be both faceless and nameless, which doesn't bode well for a romance game where both sides have to be "capable" of making the other fall in love.

Nameless player characters usually signify blank characters with neither personality nor background story. Just someone as boring as the person putting themselves in the pants of that character when playing the game. Which also usually foretells garbage writing.

That being the case, my prediction (from the CGs) is that the knight will actually fall in love with Japan, and not really because the MC is attractive in any way.

And while I was writing this, the OP has changed some of the images that had dialogue in it to HCG, which only fuels my feeling of "This is gonna have some pretty shit writing, huh...".

I'd be happy if someone proves me wrong, though, since the CGs do look nice. I'm just more concerned about story in actual romance games...

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
Okay, this game grab me from the title card alone...is that what I think it is?

Yes, it is. A story about some Darkness-expy got Isekai to our world. Why isn't this more common than the other way around?

An isekai from a sword & magic world to ours should be far more possible with the presence of magic.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I have a bad feeling from reading the description again. The male protagonist seems to be both faceless and nameless, which doesn't bode well for a romance game where both sides have to be "capable" of making the other fall in love.

Nameless player characters usually signify blank characters with neither personality nor background story. Just someone as boring as the person putting themselves in the pants of that character when playing the game. Which also usually foretells garbage writing.

That being the case, my prediction (from the CGs) is that the knight will actually fall in love with Japan, and not really because the MC is attractive in any way.

And I while I was writing this, the OP has changed some of the images that had dialogue in it to HCG, which only fuels my feeling of "This is gonna have some pretty shit writing, huh...".

I'd be happy if someone proves me wrong, though, since the CGs do look nice. I'm just more concerned about story in actual romance games...
Yes. I too detest when G.R.R. Martin and J.K Rowling has better things to do than co-write the smut I pirate....

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Kukkoro or くっころ is from くっ、殺せ!literally translated as Ghh, Just kill me (already)!. The famous line for when a female knight get captured by enemies (mainly Orc) where she choose to die instead of being tortured or raped. Also aplicable to female Elf lol.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
These guys really mastered the use of emote. That animation of her unsheathing her sword was swell. One of the best uses of it.

Reactions: superelmo

RenToyonde

Sep 9, 2018
Yes. I too detest when G.R.R. Martin and J.K Rowling has better things to do than co-write the smut I pirate....
Could you imagine? It would be even better with J.K. Rowling adding more "canon" stuff to the hentai plot through tweets, since hentai is weird anyway and people will accept almost anything when horny.

RenToyonde

Sep 9, 2018
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)

What? Short 2-10 hours. How can be 2 or 10 Hours? 10 Hours if u play with your ass or what?

It's just a range of time that's generally defined as "short" (at least by ), so the length of the game itself may be anywhere in that range if you're reading at a normal pace.

I guess you're new. Here's how it goes:
Very short (< 2 hours)
Short (2 - 10 hours)
Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Long (30 - 50 hours)
Very long (> 50 hours)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes