Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
So i noticed there is an empty space below the red transformation ball. Is there going to be another added enemy soon?

Pootis404

Feb 25, 2019
Game's updated to 2.61, fixing some minor animation errors with the red crystal's Shinobi girl orgasm, namely the alignment of the orb and cum drip (now if only he'd fix the drip on the orgasm for the ground tentacle trap, and the protruding dick on the floaty mage wall trap orgasm)

Last edited:

ilikestrawberry

Aug 8, 2018
So i noticed there is an empty space below the red transformation ball. Is there going to be another added enemy soon?
Dev. updated via their Fantia page that this is the last update for kung-fu girl due to Adobe has ended support for flash software. Their next work may be using Unity.

DSiGuy9

Jul 28, 2020
So that last (as in previous and most recent) update was the final one or does he mean he's going to update the game one last time?

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
You could also try love as a password. Don't know if it's still valid in the newest version, but it used to be.
Thanks. I tried all codes and I think having a previous save cucked me. Playing the levels (even with infinite health and bombs) unlocked the animations (y)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes