Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

95ochu

Jul 26, 2017
kg.png
preview of the upcoming Shinobi and Witch girls animations. Dev is thinking about adding futa option to them :LUL:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 1376236
preview of the upcoming Shinobi and Witch girls animations. Dev is thinking about adding futa option to them :LUL:
Damn I actually thought they were going to update those two games. These are gonna be like the cosplay enemies where they force the mc to wear different outfits, right?

So what's everyone opinion of this game compared to shinobi girl and witch girl?
They feel exactly the same as those two. Think of them as DLCs of the same game, a little different but basically the same. I really like all of them koooonsoft's art style and animation is cute

95ochu

Jul 26, 2017
would be nice to get a special ending scene with Shinobi, Witch and Kung-Fu girls threesome :PogChamp:
but yeah, only cosplay animations for now

DSiGuy9

Jul 28, 2020
Damn I actually thought they were going to update those two games. These are gonna be like the cosplay enemies where they force the mc to wear different outfits, right?
From what I can see it doesn't even seem like they're forcing the girl in question to wear a different outfit as much as they're literally just transforming her into the characters they're referecing. Like in the last update the crystals literally just transform you into Chun-Li and Tifa, and this one we're just getting Shinobi Girl and Witch Girl effectively as different victims. That said, I'm not gonna complain about Koooonsoft's girls getting more... "unwanted love", so to speak (I've forgotten if the R-word is okay to use).

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I have to say that choosing chun li and tifa are rather uninspired choices. Would have preferred something more interesting. Different characters i mean.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ Witch girl was even better. This game so far is really well done with the animations. The main is a red head which is awesome. I like how the clothing tears on this game best, the different layers.

Pootis404

Feb 25, 2019
Ver2.60 just dropped, adding the red cosplay crystal for Shinobi and Witch girl cosplays (with bonus futa!)

Ellenovia

Jan 2, 2019
Sorry if im wrong,

but will Kungfu Girl be a better KroooonSoft game than the previous version (WitchGirl & ShinobiGirl) ? because if I think from some perspective WitchGirl is the best game from Kroonsoft, in terms of enemies, difficulty level (because I feel KG hard level is still easy), besides the gallery and omake features are also very interesting, maybe KG will also have this feature in future? I think this way because I think Kroonsoft will finish KG soon, and for me KG is still lacking when compared to WitchG

Again, sorry if my opinion is wrong

Reactions: Scrollercoaster
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes