Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

GhostPlayer2222

Jan 20, 2021
you mean the debugger version?, idk, is safe to use?
I don't mean Debugger version, although you can use it too. I mean ones from Adobe sites and about safety it depends on flash game (.swf) you are trying to run. What I mean is that if .swf file you are running isn't malicious or virus, you can use it safely. Application itself is safe. Why use unofficial not-finished emulator when you can use official Flash runner from Adobe? It is free.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Eren Akerman

Eren Akerman

Mar 30, 2021
I don't mean Debugger version, although you can use it too. I mean ones from Adobe sites and about safety it depends on flash game (.swf) you are trying to run. What I mean is that if .swf file you are running isn't malicious or virus, you can use it safely. Application itself is safe. Why use unofficial not-finished emulator when you can use official Flash runner from Adobe? It is free.
u right bro, i download the .swf file of witch girl here, so i dont think has virus, i will try the debugger one, thx for the reply :)

El-Vallo

Oct 21, 2017
What's difference between unlocked parts from "love" and from "fight"
I believe love unlocks all the content except for the true gallery, while fight unlocks everything including the true gallery.
As i checked by myself, both love' and fight' do almost same thing, here are their codes:

Fight code:

Love code:

One thing i noticed is how 'love' have the following lines in it's code that is missing on 'fight' one:

"
_root.cheat_ON04 = 1;
_root.open_gallery_plus = 1;
_root.so.data.cheat_ON04 = _root.cheat_ON04;
"

For now, both codes seem to unlock same stuff, but i applied the 'love' code to be sure that everything that kooon soft is still making for this game which may require that 'love' code.

And 'love' is the ultimate code for Kung-Fu Girl to unlock everything in it.

If you don't believe me, download and install jpexs flash decompiler, open 'Kung-fu Girl_swf.swf' in it, go to search, input 'password' (without quotes), pick second option of three that will appear and see by yourself.

So, anyone that defies this is being insane/mind-closed to facts! lol

Reactions: mikeyJ and odynson

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Does anyone know what happened to that one game by the name "Matai city test" by the koooonsoft ?

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
I think I saw on Fantia news about a version 2.51, which introduces the obligatory 'Cosplay' enemies.

this time they look to be crystals.

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
So not only did he add cosplay enemies, but there's going to be a poll for the next wave of them too.
Shinobi Girl and Witch Girl are supposedly going to be an option, so I guess watch their Twitter to vote?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes