Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

GhostPlayer2222

Jan 20, 2021
v2.32 is out.

Google Drive

[2021/1/31 ver2.32] -Fixed some parts where color change could not be applied in Game Over 4.
-Changed the basic background of Game Over 4 in the gallery to that of Stage 4.
-Fixed a bug that the display of the belly body was strange.
-A tear display switching button has been added to the game over gallery.

[2021/1/28 ver2.31] - There was a display problem in the effects etc. in Game Over 4, so it has been fixed.
-In Game Over 4, the pleasure gauge has been increased even when spawning.

[ver2.30] -Game Over 4 has been added.
(I tried to make the spider translucent on a trial basis, but the operation may be heavy. I prepared a button to switch the spider to hide / translucent / non-transparent, so if it is heavy, it may be improved by pressing it May)
Can you give link to every (Ones you have) version of Kung-fu Girl? I just want to make collection of versions and I don't have much currently, only first 5 and 2.32.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Can you give link to every (Ones you have) version of Kung-fu Girl? I just want to make collection of versions and I don't have much currently, only first 5 and 2.32.
To what end? Games may be pieces of software but, having older versions just limits you to whatever content the older one had. Older pieces of software is for compatibility reasons. Sorry but, no, I don't have the older version. I delete it when I know the latest one works.

GhostPlayer2222

Jan 20, 2021
To what end? Games may be pieces of software but, having older versions just limits you to whatever content the older one had. Older pieces of software is for compatibility reasons. Sorry but, no, I don't have the older version. I delete it when I know the latest one works.
Did you deleted even 2.31 and 2.30? If not then please send link for those

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If google translate isn't too off base, this version should have the last of the game over scenes. Seven is supposed to be the final number.

They don't seem too sure about what else they'll do. Warrior Girl update is next month. But for KFG, this is likely a milestone version.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
I will add the update within 24 hours.

v2.40

I can't find the changelog. According to the in-game log, it is only one line so, I'm guessing it is just the addition of Game Over 5. Makes sense as this is likely the last update this game will get.
I google translated the post so what I read may be wrong, but it said that since there were 7 Gameover scenes added, he plans to add more normal scenes like the cosplay ball things

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
I google translated the post so what I read may be wrong, but it said that since there were 7 Gameover scenes added, he plans to add more normal scenes like the cosplay ball things
That is a possibility. If he follows how he did it with Witch Girl, he still has some space to add more enemies into the game and the gallery. Witch Girl has two full columns of enemies in the gallery. KFG is missing a few. Shinobi Girl also had cosplay balls.

GhostPlayer2222

Jan 20, 2021
EDIT: Due to a mod deleting a post in another thread, I will no longer be posting updates for this game. I refuse to contribute to this site anymore if my reasonable posts are deleted. When you're installation instructions are vague and impossible for a non-technical person to follow, you should expect annoying questions being asked on how to get a game running. When my post explaining how to eliminate such questions are met with an angry response from the OP and a post deletion from a mod labeled as "trolling", clearly there is something wrong here.

Noxtex's 2.41 update will be the latest and no longer will I post mine from DLSite. I make my own anime releases on another platform so I am quite familiar with this kind of piracy. However, my platform clearly spells out useful information regarding my work that was done and who contributed. Telling someone to use a decent video player and how to get it is not a difficult task to add in descriptions.
On which platform?

El-Vallo

Oct 21, 2017
Could someone kindly re-upload ver. 2.41? The Pixeldrain upload is down it seems.
Pixeldrain's url is totally fine. It's something bad from your end.

I believe that a protection software like kaspersky, malwarebytes (and so on) may be blocking you from accessing it.

clem3085

Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys, my question might be dumb, but how do you play this game now that flash is dead? cause i try swf opener but it tells me i don't have flash installed but you can't have flash installed on your pc anymore so i'm a bit confused.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes