Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AuldPhart

Jun 5, 2020
I downloaded v2.12 (Many thanks!) and it worked fine at first. Now stage 7 and game over 7 in the gallery seem to be entirely missing. No idea what happened and any suggestions to fix would be appreciated. Already tried downloading and installing again. Same result.

KuroYozo

Jun 28, 2018
I downloaded v2.12 (Many thanks!) and it worked fine at first. Now stage 7 and game over 7 in the gallery seem to be entirely missing. No idea what happened and any suggestions to fix would be appreciated. Already tried downloading and installing again. Same result.
You have to playthrough TRUE START mode to unlock stage 7

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
What's the difference between gallery and gallery+? I can't tell if I have it or not but on the title screen my Gallery shows up as "Gallery+" where the "+" is red.

Thanks for sharing!
gallery+ unlock one extra animation for the "true" final boss and a few special mobs, but that is all

throwseidon

Apr 25, 2019
gallery+ unlock one extra animation for the "true" final boss and a few special mobs, but that is all
uhh I'm not sure if I have it unlocked or not. If on the title screen the gallery shows up as "Gallery+" with the "+" as red, do I have it unlocked?

offingtonjerk

Jan 16, 2018
Is it just me, or did this game, as well as shinobi girl, stop working after flash died? I have the projector, but they're just broken, the girl doesn't appear at all.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is it just me, or did this game, as well as shinobi girl, stop working after flash died? I have the projector, but they're just broken, the girl doesn't appear at all.
They're both working on my PC. Do you have a .exe or are you opening the games .swf file through browser?

• Haha
Reactions: vkdldjdprm
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes