Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Looks like there is a bug with the censorship. It is uncensored until the second sex attack of the final boss, doesn't matter if in game or gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that everything is censored.

Zephyrys

Jan 25, 2018
Looks like there is a bug with the censorship. It is uncensored until the second sex attack of the final boss, doesn't matter if in game or gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that everything is censored.
Known bug, discussed before in the thread. Creator has to help with it. Nice color scheme with the heroine, though.

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
For anyone else, after unlocking true start, can you select the normal, non-true stages in the menu on the title screen? It only flashes the options of the old stages for me for a split second, then goes back to the true stages.

Zephyrys

Jan 25, 2018
For anyone else, after unlocking true start, can you select the normal, non-true stages in the menu on the title screen? It only flashes the options of the old stages for me for a split second, then goes back to the true stages.
Click the box next to "True Start" and "Stage Select", and it will turn white, signifying it's the pre-True end stages.

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Click the box next to "True Start" and "Stage Select", and it will turn white, signifying it's the pre-True end stages.
The one next to Stage Select doesn't stay white, regardless of if Game Start or True Start is on. It flashes the Normal Stage Select for a second, then immediately reverts back to the True Stage Select. It's like I'm double-clicking, which I am of course not doing.

Nov 22, 2018
The one next to Stage Select doesn't stay white, regardless of if Game Start or True Start is on. It flashes the Normal Stage Select for a second, then immediately reverts back to the True Stage Select. It's like I'm double-clicking, which I am of course not doing.
That's a bug, that already fixed in 2.03.
Also, the mosaic-corrupting bug is fixed in that version.

Reactions: JabFZone

Pootis404

Feb 25, 2019
What's the Impact looking Abnormal? That's new and I am not sure what it does.
If you're referring to the 5th abnormal button on the right, that's the pubic hair toggle. It's been there for ages.

Sadly no update this month, though the preview of the 2nd game over scene is looking nice.

Reactions: JabFZone

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Just seems kind of arbitrary. It's not like if the dev remains silent that means they are giving tacit permission to share it.
He actually asked directly on ULMF to not share his game, so no tacite permission here.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes