Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Appreciate your sharing. I'm thinking people got impatient because koooon postponed the update, the last update (I think) was at the end of June. But still, it would be nice if we all could be a bit more patient, thanks. Anyway thanks again for sharing
Yeah I get it there was a long time between updates, but I've been burned by that little notification symbol too many times thinking there was something of value added to a thread when it's just a "pls upload" haha.

Again, I'm not trying to have a go at anybody or anything, just stating how it affects me (and possibly others).

Either way no worries enjoy the update, it's pretty lackluster though to be honest.

Pootis404

Feb 25, 2019
Oh and it's already uncensored*.
*Added caveat, it seems whenever you view one of the two animations with the final boss, the censorship kick back in, and is then applied to all other animations until you reload the game. This occurs regardless of whether or not you remove system_1.swf.
I anticipate another patch soon, as there's also a minor animation error when the boss does her solo tentacle animation after her dress is destroyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: rarbs

El-Vallo

Oct 21, 2017
I mean this in the nicest way possible but begging posts like this when it's JUST come out on dlsite really make me not wanna share it, I know I don't enjoy getting notifications for a thread I watch and it's just multiple "omg pls share" posts. I don't know if that goes for everyone who shares but I'm sure it doesn't help. Anyway, not trying to have a go at ya or anything just offering a perspective.

All of that said, as I was about to share anyway, so here's the download links.
Patience is a virtue and good things "cum" to those who wait.
;)

Enjoy.

Mega

Oh and it's already uncensored.
Thanks for this!

The new password which unlocks everything (including new elf boss) is love.

That code only works on v2+ of this game.

Enjoy.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah I get it there was a long time between updates, but I've been burned by that little notification symbol too many times thinking there was something of value added to a thread when it's just a "pls upload" haha.
1599049951151.jpeg

But in all honesty, I get where you come from. This is why it was banned in ulmf for that same reason. It got annoying fast. That’s why the thread there doesn’t get bumped every 5 seconds.

Reactions: rarbs

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
*Added caveat, it seems whenever you view one of the two animations with the final boss, the censorship kick back in, and is then applied to all other animations until you reload the game. This occurs regardless of whether or not you remove system_1.swf.
I anticipate another patch soon, as there's also a minor animation error when the boss does her solo tentacle animation after her dress is destroyed.
I just noticed you posted the same thing lol. Yeah A animation of the final boss's X-ray is censored no matter what, and B animation of the new boss brings it back to be a bit more specific

edit: looks like they did release 2.02 immediately after, but it just says bug fixes (for speed), so not sure if that version fixes that little bug. But the 2.02 is not on fanza or dlsite yet, according to the same post

[2020/9/1 ver2.01]
・Trueルートのステージ6背景を変更しました。
・ギャラリーにて、マンホールやられAでPleasure上昇をロックしていても上昇してしまう不具合を修正。
・ラスボスの脱衣が正常に処理されない不具合を修正。
・ゲームオーバー6にて、クリック出来ることがわかりにくかったのでヒントを表示するようにしました。

Trueルートのステージ6背景は、ステージ1の背景のままだと人影があって内容と齟齬があったので、人影の無いちょっとおどろおどろしい感じのものに変更しました。

==================================
2020/09/02追記:ver2.02へ微妙に更新
==================================
重大な不具合のご報告をいただいたので、取り急ぎ修正を行いました。
修正内容はこちらです。

[2020/9/2 ver2.02]
・ギャラリーのゲームオーバー7で、速度変更ができない不具合を修正しました。

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I don’t get why he didn’t update the dlsite first originally.

Are people still sub to him? Cause the only thing he has left is warrior girl, and I barley hear any news about it.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018

Again, I'm not trying to have a go at anybody or anything, just stating how it affects me (and possibly others).

Either way no worries enjoy the update, it's pretty lackluster though to be honest.
yeah I really get where you're coming from. I was just saying it would be nice if we could stop spamming requests (esp. if there is a request for it already) and be patient, I think that shows more appreciation toward uploaders :)

Reactions: Zepheral

JV5

May 16, 2020
I mean this in the nicest way possible but begging posts like this when it's JUST come out on dlsite really make me not wanna share it, I know I don't enjoy getting notifications for a thread I watch and it's just multiple "omg pls share" posts. I don't know if that goes for everyone who shares but I'm sure it doesn't help. Anyway, not trying to have a go at ya or anything just offering a perspective.

;)

Enjoy.

Mega

why i cannot open this archive?(

Reactions: strikegunner

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
It just such bs with my problems(
The way you bumped this thread 3 times in a row in quick succession is a great way to spam.
IF you have problems with opening the files, it is probably because your download got corrupted, it maybe the cause of interruption on your internet connection that often happens with people using unstable wifi connections like from a pocket wifi, a wireless modem, LTE connection (needs a tower for stronger and stable connectivity) Its not about either zip or rar, winrar could open both zip and rar files, i don't really get how you can't open it up and had to spam.

EDIT: Editing your newly posted comment helps out a lot more than just spamming things in an annoying way, some people are tagged on in here and they get notifications about this thread, its gonna be disappointing for them if they only see posts but its a spam.

JV5

May 16, 2020
The way you bumped this thread 3 times in a row in quick succession is a great way to spam.
IF you have problems with opening the files, it is probably because your download got corrupted, it maybe the cause of interruption on your internet connection that often happens with people using unstable wifi connections like from a pocket wifi, a wireless modem, LTE connection (needs a tower for stronger and stable connectivity) Its not about either zip or rar, winrar could open both zip and rar files, i don't really get how you can't open it up and had to spam.

EDIT: Editing your newly posted comment helps out a lot more than just spamming things in an annoying way, some people are tagged on in here and they get notifications about this thread, its gonna be disappointing for them if they only see posts but its a spam.
look i sry for spam. But my wifi cannot have this problem trust me. For some reason only this file cannot open i used almost everything opition, right now i using recovery toolbox

JV5

May 16, 2020
ok i found solution about my problem. Sry if i was annoying, just wanted to play updated version of this game ;)

elql

Jan 13, 2018

;)

Enjoy.

Mega

lol, what a nice and polite way to tell everyone to just shut up and wait....have your like and my grattitude for sharing good fella.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Just a heads up guys, I'll share the next update (when its on DLSite JP) that bugfixes specifically the censorship issue. I run on Australian time so if it releases at some ungodly hour for me, then expect it a few hours after that.
Cheers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: JV5

Cuerval

Aug 25, 2018
Just a heads up guys, I'll share the next update (when its on DLSite JP) that bugfixes specifically the censorship issue. I run on Australian time so if it releases at some ungodly hour for me, then expect it a few hours after that.
Cheers.
If I'm not mistaken, the time zones in Australia only differ from those in Japan by +/- 1 hour, so any updates shouldn't be released at an "ungodly hour" for you. Unless koooonsoft is an insomniac, which he very well may be :p. In any event, don't let people pressure you about posting updates--you have your own life and responsibilities that come before doing favours for random strangers on the Internet for virtual likes.

Last edited:

q76721731

Apr 27, 2020
Apparently the author did not fix the censorship issue. In the latest version I downloaded form DLsite, the GameOver 7 scene speed toggle issue was fixed, which he marked as 2.02 update in the log, but the version number in welcome screen was still 2.01.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes