Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
idk if anyone has said this yet but by putting fight in the password unlocks everything
also i made her look like the female demons you fight corruption style
Yeah, I remember seeing that a lot earlier in this thread. I've noticed that I don't have to put any passwords in when I start the game unlike previous games (Shinobi Girl / Witch Girl). I don't know if that's standard with all the passwords or just with "fight", because that was the first password I entered, and I've never had to put in another password to unlock anything.

Ambardel

May 29, 2018
Anyone know how close the game is to being done?
Well, it's hard to tell but I'd assume it is at least 70% done.

The next update is meant for the end of July supposedly, and it will add 1 new boss, 2 defeat scenes and 1 game over.

Once that update is released I'd imagine there would be at least one more update before it's done.

Lopfern

Jul 29, 2020
Well, it's hard to tell but I'd assume it is at least 70% done.

The next update is meant for the end of July supposedly, and it will add 1 new boss, 2 defeat scenes and 1 game over.

Once that update is released I'd imagine there would be at least one more update before it's done.
Oh ok, thanks.
I wonder if Koooon Soft is planning on doing a game over screen for all the bosses? I remember that they did something like that for the witch game.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
Oh ok, thanks.
I wonder if Koooon Soft is planning on doing a game over screen for all the bosses? I remember that they did something like that for the witch game.
There's probably going to be a game over scene for each stage (including bosses) considering their previous game (and they seem to be working on a different game over scene already), but it may be a long wait since kooonsoft does take its time

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018

the post says they're probably going to release the next update in mid-August.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
no updates yet after the sample gif update on Aug 1

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes