Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
looks like 1.12 is out (but looks like it is a hotfix for bugs)

Ambardel

May 29, 2018
looks like 1.12 is out (but looks like it is a hotfix for bugs)
Well, apparently the next update will be much better with a new boss, ending and other scenes. Since there will be an ending scene for all stages and Koonsoft takes around a month or so per update, I'd say we'll be seeing a mostly complete game in 2 months or so.

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
Uploaded version 1.1.2U
This version is already uncensored

Click on "watch thread" to receive updates.

Tags suggestion are welcome.

Keep following the thread and liking the posts.

About next update:
"Planned to do gameover scenes 2-4 or to implement next boss instead.
This includes the two boss scenes as well as game over 7.

Since there is a lot of work to do this is not certain, if this can be implemented within a month."

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Main character looks a bit like Corona-Chan, could have called the game Kung-Flu Girl... :)

Oct 12, 2018
Uploaded version 1.1.2U
This version is already uncensored

Click on "watch thread" to receive updates.

Tags suggestion are welcome.

Keep following the thread and liking the posts.

About next update:
"Planned to do gameover scenes 2-4 or to implement next boss instead.
This includes the two boss scenes as well as game over 7.

Since there is a lot of work to do this is not certain, if this can be implemented within a month."

helllllll yeah brother

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Wow, more download site available yey!Not that Mega is bad, not just a fan of.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Game looks good... need a gallery... Also If possible to save per stage cleared...

For combat, honestly can add more moves or atleast makes that dashing kick (down + Z) not be a suicide move that makes her more vulnerable to rape attacks for some reason...

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
It does have a gallery, actually. 2525 is a password that unlocks it, and in earlier versions, beating it would unlock the gallery. Don't know if that still works, as I haven't bothered beating it recently.
Oh, didn't knew that..It's still working thanks!

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
can i just check if this game is safe to download and doesn't have any viruses/malware?
It's Safe, just download from the op that's the first page and use the Mega link.
Scanned with Norton 360 Deluxe and it's all green.

Last edited:
Reactions: That Dude

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
This is great but it doesn't hit the same as witch girl. I feel like not having customization gave it more character.

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
This is great but it doesn't hit the same as witch girl. I feel like not having customization gave it more character.
I don't exactly consider the ability to change the color scheme to be "customization." If you could change body features, outfit options, etc., as well as altering the colors, THAT I would consider customization.

elql

Jan 13, 2018
apparently the current version is mostly bug fixing....well, considering Witch Girl was officially released at v1.0 but kept updating to v2.4 i think there`s still a lot more to come for this one.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
Looks like no update for June (like they said so), but guess there will be an update by the end of July

Reactions: That Dude
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes