Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Unlikely, previous uploads came from kind ULMF people, but over there the dev himself has appeared in the thread, asked not to share his game and reacted to feedback (including telling people how to easily uncensor the game and fixing the "secret" uncensor when it didn't fully work as intended).

surprise, mother fucker jajajaja

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
Updated the main post to version 1.04, still looking for 1.05b.

Added 4 codes to unlock everything, a guide to remove censorship, all the change-logs, toghether with a little description for those who still don't know the game.
Later I'll upload an uncensored version for you.

Thanks to perleflamme for version 1.04 and to you all that keep following the development of this game, since I totally forgot about it.

Enjoy.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Well then I can only ask you to expose yourself to more erotic games and animations. Doing such will sadly show you how poor quality these animations are.
Witch Girl had amazing animations. I can't really speak to much about the others because imo there was no contest. All those variables. Panties on or off, stockings on or off. All the other games it was just nude or nothing.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
They're developing new ones. I read on ulmf there should be a new one (Level 6?) on Version 1.05b

There's no extra game over scene in v1.05b, the changelog (poorly google translated) is;
[2020/4/22 ver1.05]
-Added color import / export function in color edit.
-Added the function to automatically set the center point when enlarging in the gallery.
-Added a hidden button for the transparent penis in Kyungsi ♂♀ 3P cowgirl.
-Added a button to undress Oni Musume in the Oni Musume hit scene.
-Use of bombs when escaping will now affect all enemies.
-If the order of undressing is random, the costume will always be destroyed after it has been half destroyed.
・ You can now summon undressing eyeballs in debug mode.
-Other various bugs have been fixed.

[2020/4/23 ver1.05b] -Some
parts could not be changed, so we fixed it.

If you want an update, visit KooooNSoft's blog at

Reactions: That Dude and 2dguy

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Is there any word on getting a translation for the story and whatnot? Granted the couple paragraphs a level aren't required to play, but I'm the kind of weirdo that wants some more context to what's going on on screen.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Witch Girl had amazing animations. I can't really speak to much about the others because imo there was no contest. All those variables. Panties on or off, stockings on or off. All the other games it was just nude or nothing.
As I said with the other person. There's much higher quality games out there. If you settle for mediocrity when better is free, that's your own mistake. Witch girl has the bare minimum from what I've seen from other games. Panties on or off and stockings on or off isn't a huge option. Many games have that option and more, with decent quality animations. As opposed to the bare minimum with models that look like they were drawn in MS paint.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
As I said with the other person. There's much higher quality games out there. If you settle for mediocrity when better is free, that's your own mistake. Witch girl has the bare minimum from what I've seen from other games. Panties on or off and stockings on or off isn't a huge option. Many games have that option and more, with decent quality animations. As opposed to the bare minimum with models that look like they were drawn in MS paint.
That's fine and all big fella but just a suggestion, instead of just saying this game sucks and there's better, try and offer some suggestions as to better games as well. It not only is a nice thing to do, it also reinforces your point when people check those games out should they be better games.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
That's fine and all big fella but just a suggestion, instead of just saying this game sucks and there's better, try and offer some suggestions as to better games as well. It not only is a nice thing to do, it also reinforces your point when people check those games out should they be better games.
You cannot offer aid to those that don't see to improve. They do it only for the money, not for any passion or sense of pride in what they make.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Oh boy. Oh boy. Sidescrolling Kooooooonsoft games are great. I'd argue that they should be put into a repository of classics that every new internet neckbeard should play.

P.S. If possible after the 1.05 is found could it have a nopy link added please?

Reactions: Xol and That Dude

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

You cannot offer aid to those that don't see to improve. They do it only for the money, not for any passion or sense of pride in what they make.
Nah you can't offer aid because you HAVE no suggestions.

Challenge is made.

Reactions: Xol
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes