Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Koooonsoft usually does.
When Witch Girl was released, it had about the same content as Kung-Fu Girl now, then he added a bunch more enemies, an extra boss and Game Over scenes for each stage.

JaegerNimrod

May 24, 2018
I fixed the link, but for future reference, I found out the secret fix for decensoring it yourself.

Just delete system_1.swf from the data folder and that's it. It's decensored. No need to do it the hard way through hex editors. This should work for all future updates.

Oh, and give perleflamme some love for the original upload.

Last edited:

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
I fixed the link, but for future reference, I found out the secret fix for decensoring it yourself.

Just delete system_1.swf from the data folder and that's it. It's decensored. No need to do it the hard way through hex editors. This should work for all future updates.

You were the guy in the ULMF thread right? It was surprising to see the Dev enter the thread himself

daviddarko

Apr 24, 2020

Great stuff mate!

Can I ask you something, when I run the game on Flash it's incredibly fast when the window is small, as soon as I enlarge it the game becomes ridiculously slow...if I use the full screen mode it almost doesn t work at all...how can I fix it?

Ps I use Mac

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
You can't fix it.
It's Flash, the larger the window, the worse the performance.

Well, you can "fix" it by getting a better computer...
Due to being vector based, flash uses mostly CPU, sounds like yours isn't great.

Reactions: daviddarko

daviddarko

Apr 24, 2020
You can't fix it.
It's Flash, the larger the window, the worse the performance.

Well, you can "fix" it by getting a better computer...
Due to being vector based, flash uses mostly CPU, sounds like yours isn't great.
Thanks for your reply bud!
my computer is actually good (I use 2 daws with it)...I resolved with Elmedia Player! Now it works great even on full screen mode ;)

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Unlikely, previous uploads came from kind ULMF people, but over there the dev himself has appeared in the thread, asked not to share his game and reacted to feedback (including telling people how to easily uncensor the game and fixing the "secret" uncensor when it didn't fully work as intended).

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes