Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Parade Buster, Smash Boy, Amazon Kara for three at the least.
Excessm makes good games, animations are a bit samey but at least they are decent quality. Haven't played Amazon so can't comment. Koooonsoft's animations are better and more entertaining than Excessm's imo.

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
Uploaded version 1.0.5b.

Click on "watch thread" to stay updated.

The game is not finished yet, expect new versions in the future.

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
Uploaded version 1.0.6.

Click on "watch thread" to receive updates.
Tags suggestion are welcome.

Keep following the thread and liking the posts.

Author comment about the update: "We are currently working on the addition of Stage 6 game over. There are more bugs than I expected, and I'm in a hurry, but I'll manage to implement it sometime in the middle of this month..."

Last edited:

johnnoot

Nov 22, 2017
^^ That is very early access to fantia members even DLsite doesn't have it updated. Need to wait for a while

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
NEW ver 1.11
Update news:
Download(for Sponsor):

I'm waiting for a savior to upload this file.

Reactions: kmartsmart05

johnnoot

Nov 22, 2017
I bought the game. Immediate regret. The new update didn't add shit, just a new laydown scene that don't have any sex scene. Doesn't really offer anything more than 1.06. Wait for the next update guys

This is all this scene has. You can click a few stuff but that's about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ambardel

May 29, 2018
I bought the game. Immediate regret. The new update didn't add shit, just a new laydown scene that don't have any sex scene. Doesn't really offer anything more than 1.06. Wait for the next update guys

This is all this scene has. You can click a few stuff but that's about it.

View attachment 669334
Wow that's quite the letdown actually. I mean, it's the game over scene of the boss level, I'd expect to see the Oni girl fucking the Kung-Fu girl or something, not just her laying down leaking cum.

Oh well, better wait, maybe Oni girl ain't the final boss. Nice paint color palette by the way, mind sharing the code?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes