• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 985416

You know by the time I made that reply, there wasn't a "HOW TO ACCESS GALLERY" sections since I looked at this back in July, sooo I don't know what to tell you dude.
Uhh sorry ,didnt compared correctly dates cause i fly in comments searching for my answers,just wanted to help,cheers

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Uhh sorry ,didnt compared correctly dates cause i fly in comments searching for my answers,just wanted to help,cheers
No problamo, my friend. Thanks for helping me though, since I haven't looked back at this posts for months XD May get back into the game a little bit just for the Gallery thing.

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
BE CAREFUL! I feel like the megaup link is suspicious... it downloaded a 1.65mb file .iso and tried to install an app on my mac. Also won't allow adblock. Don't use megaup link.

Nofile link was .zip like it should be, 69.7mb and worked as it should.

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
@Archkllr
Just checked. The MEGAUP link is fine. Be sure to close the pop-ups that look like the site when dowloading from megaup.net

Follow the easy two-steps installation guide provided in the first post in order to prevent this kind of problems.
Also be carefull, you should not try to install suspicius .iso files from the internet, more so if the instructions say to unzip and then execute a .swf file.

Here the differences (real site vs fake pop-up):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
There are still people who fall for that.
Just hover above the link and see it. You will see the real one in seconds.

tamara05

Apr 3, 2019
all versions are trailer I don understand why
Can someone help mee?

Last edited:

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
New Version is out!
(Thanks PlasmaWisp for noticing)
Version 1.0.0U --> - -

COMPLETELY UNCENSORED

Developing is not finished yet.

Changelog for 0.95 and 1.0.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leave a like, it's not for me, but for the developer... ok no, it's for me.

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
It's been like a year since last time I checked, and they only added a game over scene?:oops:

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
I'm guessing Kung is the last(?) Flash game they're making before moving on to only Unity.

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
The latest seems to be the trial vers. Not that it's a huge deal since you still get the gallery, but it looks like the Omake mode and presumably later stages of the game are disabled.

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
The latest seems to be the trial vers. Not that it's a huge deal since you still get the gallery, but it looks like the Omake mode and presumably later stages of the game are disabled.
The rest of the game wasn't developed up to that point at the time of its release. Supposedly KSoft releases public versions of the early makes, then goes private as he makes the rest of the game until it's ready for release.

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
I've seen kooonsoft's blogpost and it looks like the game will be ready around early 2020's so we aren't going to get any new good demos besides probably teasers, probably the developer will release a new demo for warrior girl but don't expect too much since its only a demo.

Wait a month or so before you can download the full version out there on many sources.

Same goes for a lot of hentai game developers out there, 2020 might be a good year for good stuff to be honest, its been a really bland year for 2019 on some good hentai and not to mention studio fow's new game is still in progress, after that they will be focusing their attention to many of their previous projects that are put on hold.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes