Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
Any new updates for this?
Might take more time, but you can expect Kungfu Girl and Warrior Girl might be released closely in time, maybe gaps in days, weeks, a month or maybe at the same time, no one knows since the developer hasn't decided to call in an estimation and there seems to be a rework going on with something when i read the translation on Kooonsoft's latest blog.

We can assume it will be released at around between 2 to 3 months time.

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
Might take more time, but you can expect Kungfu Girl and Warrior Girl might be released closely in time, maybe gaps in days, weeks, a month or maybe at the same time, no one knows since the developer hasn't decided to call in an estimation and there seems to be a rework going on with something when i read the translation on Kooonsoft's latest blog.

We can assume it will be released at around between 2 to 3 months time.
Thank you very much for the response.

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
There's a new update on Koooonsoft's blogpost, Kung-fu girl might be close on release and probably this febuary or march, i'm thinking it will be up on DL site at around march, Warrior Girl on the other hand might be released not so soon, rework for the project has been made and to what i've understood on the translation, basic functions for the game has only been done from the recent reworks of the game (UI, Adjacent hit box configurations, the playable character itself) we might see it next year if not by the end of the year i think.

Here's what i've seen on the blogpost:
1580495493827.png

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
That's the same version dasegal posted above, probably not the 1.4.
And what bug exactly was fixed?
And why upload gallery animations to PH when you can just unlock the gallery with passwords?

Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
I'm getting these bugs that forces you to restart several times: 1 - almost 100% of the time when the protagonist gets hit, she doesn't lose a part of her clothes and instead she just freezes or keeps running forever, being intagible for the enemies in this process (and she doesn't responds to controls anymore). The way I find to dodge this bug is to turn the nude mode on, so when the enemies hits you, she is stunned instead. 2 - when the pleasure bar is high enough and an enemy starts a h-animation, the animation will loop forever if the bar is full before the animation ends (and the game doesn't let you break free when this happens, so this is a restart). Or you can play in debug mode and constantly clear her pleasure bar. 3 - A weird fps drop if I'm running the game in full screen. Hope in this 1.4 version the game is fixed

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Google Translate of the patch notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So your bug 1) seems to be caused by having a save file from the trial version, try deleting the save (should be in users/*yourusername*/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/*something*/localhost/).
2) Doesn't seem to appear in the patch notes, but it's google translate, so it might be fixed?
3) Isn't a bug, that's just Flash. When scaling up, Flash has always had garbage performance.

Reactions: Tyukaiw and xd4545

Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
oh, tyvm for this update, I followed your instruction to find this archive and deleted it, and also I had to delete the paste of the old version that I have, now apparently is working fine here

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes