Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Looks like i'll have to wait on DLsite to get its update from the developer, or if anyone is gonna be sharing the game via link then it would be great.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
You know who did this or where can I find this mod?
I played the modded version of witch girl sometime ago, it had lots of bugs but still works, just google witch girl corrupted mod by mc swagger, there isn't exactly a cheat and you have to play the game entirely to get scenes from it, the only changes from the scenes are the modded ones on the floating magical books.

Reactions: hitstick7

elql

Jan 13, 2018
if any being of light could upload the latest version i would be deeply grateful for it

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Having bought this on DLSite it's pretty sad that I don't get the update at the same time as (supposedly) fantia does. Moreover, on the DLSite download page, it doesn't even say which version it is so my only option is to download it again and see ingame :/

Would be glad if someone managed to get the latest version and upload it here. The dlsite version is most likely getting updated in the next few days, but with games like these I just can't wait

sass2002

Nov 5, 2018
Having bought this on DLSite it's pretty sad that I don't get the update at the same time as (supposedly) fantia does. Moreover, on the DLSite download page, it doesn't even say which version it is so my only option is to download it again and see ingame :/

Would be glad if someone managed to get the latest version and upload it here. The dlsite version is most likely getting updated in the next few days, but with games like these I just can't wait
The Kung Fu Girl has been updated, so it was pre-released on fantia!
We have implemented new enemy characters and game over.
I think it will be reflected in DLsite and DMM in a few days...

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The Kung Fu Girl has been updated, so it was pre-released on fantia!
We have implemented new enemy characters and game over.
I think it will be reflected in DLsite and DMM in a few days...
Oh it was a pre-release, my bad. So how long until we get to play it?

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Anybody please share this
let me know when version 2.00 is uploaded
May the force be with the man who share this
I mean this in the nicest way possible but begging posts like this when it's JUST come out on dlsite really make me not wanna share it, I know I don't enjoy getting notifications for a thread I watch and it's just multiple "omg pls share" posts. I don't know if that goes for everyone who shares but I'm sure it doesn't help. Anyway, not trying to have a go at ya or anything just offering a perspective.

All of that said, as I was about to share anyway, so here's the download links.
Patience is a virtue and good things "cum" to those who wait.
;)

Enjoy.

Oh and it's already uncensored.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
I mean this in the nicest way possible but begging posts like this when it's JUST come out on dlsite really make me not wanna share it, I know I don't enjoy getting notifications for a thread I watch and it's just multiple "omg pls share" posts. I don't know if that goes for everyone who shares but I'm sure it doesn't help. Anyway, not trying to have a go at ya or anything just offering a perspective.

;)

Enjoy.

Mega

Appreciate your sharing. I'm thinking people got impatient because koooon postponed the update, the last update (I think) was at the end of June. But still, it would be nice if we all could be a bit more patient, thanks. Anyway thanks again for sharing

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017

;)

Enjoy.

Mega

Hey man,I got to tell this,may the force be with you bro

Reactions: sizzantaclaus
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes