Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Every download on here at the moment is for version 2.0.1, NOT 2.0.2. Don't be surprised if you download it and only have 3 game over screens and no changes. It hasn't been updated. I downloaded from all 4 links and they're all still 2.0.1

Zephyrys

Jan 25, 2018
It'll say 2.0.1 on the title screen, but as q-numbers said, it'll say 2.0.2 in the update log, if you have the latest version. Not that 2.0.2 gives you much of anything.

Nov 22, 2018
I don't think That Dude has uploaded 2.0.1U as it says a Mod edited the post so that means no Uncensored work has been done yet atleast not on the EXE version, i haven't tested the swf version.
In fact, this game can easily be decensored, as the author has already told the method in somewhere else.
However, that method has some bug on the last boss.
For animation-A, the x-ray vision will become censored if you watch it second time; and for animation-B, it is still censored, and it will cause all other animations become censored.
This issue is still not fixed.

Reactions: ReconLegend

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
^ Almost forgot about deleting system_1 (UNCENSORED).swf from data thanks. < It was mentioned on the first page in the old versions spoiler incase anyone was wondering.
And yes i see what you mean.
When I uploaded it I said it was pre-uncensored because I changed the name of the file "system_1.swf" to "system_1 (UNCENSORED).swf" which, for me, uncensored the H scenes.
Edit: I just read the post above yours detailing the censorship bug, but yeah if deleting the file works let me know please so I can just outright remove it from future uploads.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
^ Well as mentioned in the post above mine the game is uncensored until you click on the Elf girl and then bam the game is no longer uncensored until you close the game down and then start it again and avoid clicking on the elf girl.

Wait there's more > When Kung-Fu Girl has sex with The Elf Girl those scenes are still censored.

If you need pictures let me know and I'll add them to this post or just start the game and do as i mentioned above and you'll see the censored parts.
As I said, I am aware of the bug and I will upload a new copy when koooonsoft fixes it, I was simply asking if deleting the .swf file did anything for you.
Don't worry though, either way I will exclude it from future uploads.

Zephyrys

Jan 25, 2018
^ Well as mentioned in the post above mine the game is uncensored until you click on the Elf girl and then bam the game is no longer uncensored until you close the game down and then start it again and avoid clicking on the elf girl.

Wait there's more > When Kung-Fu Girl has sex with The Elf Girl those scenes are still censored.

If you need pictures let me know and I'll add them to this post or just start the game and do as i mentioned above and you'll see the censored parts.
Strange thing is, my copy of 2.0.2 is completely censored, no matter what I do. I've removed the system_1.swf file, and I've used the system_1_(UNCENSORED).swf file as well...

EDIT: Nevermind, it's uncensoring the rest of the animations now.

Descent123

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks dude, but the censorship has a problem, in the gallery has no speed change in game over 7 and when you choose the 2nd pose boss in gallery, thing automatically censored.

Zephyrys

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks dude, but the censorship has a problem, in the gallery has no speed change in game over 7 and when you choose the 2nd pose boss in gallery, thing automatically censored.
Yes, that was discussed thoroughly in the thread. It's a bug that the creator of the flash needs to address. You should probably read the latest posts before posting about issues you're experiencing.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Hello all, bit of bad news. KooooNSoft himself has asked me, on ULMF, to delete the MEGA upload.

My personal go-to "moral" choice in piracy is that if a small dev is to request me to stop sharing, I'm gonna do just that.
If I was sharing some big budget AAA thing and got a C&D, then I'd keep sharing just because.
Obviously this isn't right or wrong, it's just how I justify it for myself, but that's a conversation for a whole other thread.

What you guys do with the downloaded file now is up to you of course, but I won't be sharing any further updates on here.

Sorry about that, but definitely consider jumping over to DLSite and dropping some dollarydoos on it, it's pretty good stuff.

EDIT: Of course as I did not run the mirrors, they will remain up.

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
Hello all, bit of bad news. KooooNSoft himself has asked me, on ULMF, to delete the MEGA upload.

My personal go-to "moral" choice in piracy is that if a small dev is to request me to stop sharing, I'm gonna do just that.
If I was sharing some big budget AAA thing and got a C&D, then I'd keep sharing just because.
Obviously this isn't right or wrong, it's just how I justify it for myself, but that's a conversation for a whole other thread.

What you guys do with the downloaded file now is up to you of course, but I won't be sharing any further updates on here.

Sorry about that, but definitely consider jumping over to DLSite and dropping some dollarydoos on it, it's pretty good stuff.

tumblr_mjrgrfKRDu1qimttgo1_1363450012_cover.jpg
Oh no

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017

Don't worry you will still you get your woolie cake .

Reactions: sizzantaclaus

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018

I totally get that. That said, general question to anyone: Is there anywhere else to buy his stuff from? DLSite has just flat-out never worked for me.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
I totally get that. That said, general question to anyone: Is there anywhere else to buy his stuff from? DLSite has just flat-out never worked for me.
I've only ever used DLSite directly and ci-en (DLSite's patreon-like thing) and just straight up using my CC works for me on there.
Maybe you could try fantia or something? I'm honestly not too sure sorry.

Zephyrys

Jan 25, 2018
If you're subscribed at the 500¥ price on Fantia for three months, they give you the latest version. Fantia link is available if you scroll up.

Last edited:

johnnoot

Nov 22, 2017
Anyone got the 2.0.3? DLSite seems to lost my purchase history and I'm still pissed right now. Anyone have this copy? If yes I can just not deal with bullshit DLsite and fap in peace.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes