Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

lunawuff

Mar 29, 2018
He actually asked directly on ULMF to not share his game, so no tacite permission here.
No my point is if you follow that logic, then we are just assuming that if a dev doesn't come out and say please don't pirate my game, then we DO have their tacit permission so it's ok to do it, as long as the dev remains silent. Is that a good standard? Because I'm sure if you asked any of them, they would say of course they don't want people to play their games for free.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
No my point is if you follow that logic, then we are just assuming that if a dev doesn't come out and say please don't pirate my game, then we DO have their tacit permission so it's ok to do it, as long as the dev remains silent. Is that a good standard? Because I'm sure if you asked any of them, they would say of course they don't want people to play their games for free.
I wasn't arguing, just giving informations.

ciel5177

Aug 1, 2019
Any update?
Ver. 2.10 has rolled out on October 10 with the implementation of GAME OVER #2.
Shortly thereafter, Ver. 2.11 was released on October 11 with a bug fix for the protagonist's custom colors.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
"Swiper no swiping."

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Updated my link to v2.12. It was just some bug fixes.

What's the changes?
[2020/10/15 ver2.12]
-Added belly body to Game Over 7.
-Fixed a bug where the pattern could not be changed in Game Over 2 in the gallery.
-Fixed that the 〇 button at the top of the controller was not working properly in the gallery.
-Fixed a bug where the destroyed costume was not initialized when the boss was defeated and resummoned in debug mode.

[2020/10/11 ver2.11]
-Fixed some parts of Game Over 2 where color changes could not be applied.
-Fixed a bug that some effects could not be displayed normally in Game Over 2.

[2020/10/10 ver2.10]
-Game Over 2 has been added.
-Fixed a bug that the cleared state was not saved after clearing the game.
-Fixed a bug where you couldn't attack with the ctrl key when you zoomed in and then returned.

Jaffe26

Sep 9, 2018
I noticed that the rape mob thats causing the censoring issue on the previous versions is missing on v2.12. Did the dev temporarily had it removed?

Rekt Zen

Oct 28, 2020
Updated my link to v2.12. It was just some bug fixes.

[2020/10/15 ver2.12]
-Added belly body to Game Over 7.
-Fixed a bug where the pattern could not be changed in Game Over 2 in the gallery.
-Fixed that the 〇 button at the top of the controller was not working properly in the gallery.
-Fixed a bug where the destroyed costume was not initialized when the boss was defeated and resummoned in debug mode.

[2020/10/11 ver2.11]
-Fixed some parts of Game Over 2 where color changes could not be applied.
-Fixed a bug that some effects could not be displayed normally in Game Over 2.

[2020/10/10 ver2.10]
-Game Over 2 has been added.
-Fixed a bug that the cleared state was not saved after clearing the game.
-Fixed a bug where you couldn't attack with the ctrl key when you zoomed in and then returned.
there's ver 2.12 already? in the official site the latest update is ver 2.11

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes