Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
[2021/1/31 ver2.32] -Fixed some parts where color change could not be applied in Game Over 4.
-Changed the basic background of Game Over 4 in the gallery to that of Stage 4.
-Fixed a bug that the display of the belly body was strange.
-A tear display switching button has been added to the game over gallery.

[2021/1/28 ver2.31] - There was a display problem in the effects etc. in Game Over 4, so it has been fixed.
-In Game Over 4, the pleasure gauge has been increased even when spawning.

[ver2.30] -Game Over 4 has been added.
(I tried to make the spider translucent on a trial basis, but the operation may be heavy. I prepared a button to switch the spider to hide / translucent / non-transparent, so if it is heavy, it may be improved by pressing it May)

Last edited:

eren ackerman

Jan 31, 2021
v2.31 is out.

Google Drive

[2021/1/28 ver2.31] - There was a display problem in the effects etc. in Game Over 4, so it has been fixed.
-In Game Over 4, the pleasure gauge has been increased even when spawning.

[ver2.30] -Game Over 4 has been added.
(I tried to make the spider translucent on a trial basis, but the operation may be heavy. I prepared a button to switch the spider to hide / translucent / non-transparent, so if it is heavy, it may be improved by pressing it May)
Hey bro, im new here and i want to ask something, is this a safe site? and the file of the game is off of virus? :(

Jul 12, 2017
Hey bro, im new here and i want to ask something, is this a safe site? and the file of the game is off of virus? :(
Can anyone give a definite answer? I'm new here as well and I don't want any trouble. I have Microsoft Defender does that help?
Uploaders here are reliable. I've been here for years and had no encounters with actual viruses from any files, just false positives. Blacklist game directories from your anti-virus if it prevents games from running. If you're worried about this game in particular, I just tried it, scanned it, its all good.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Can anyone give a definite answer? I'm new here as well and I don't want any trouble. I have Microsoft Defender does that help?
I work in IT and have a reliable AV on my computer. I have yet to find any issues, even false positives. My link is to a RAR file directly from DLsite. I just added my .sol file to have Gallery+ unlocked and the uncensored file.

hitstick7

Oct 28, 2019
v2.31 is out.

As always as of lately, a big thank you for taking your time to upload the latest version so fast for all of us, and well, could you update to v2.32 as it fixes a pretty annoying bug with the custom colors in the last game over scene.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
so this game will not have any cosplay ball like witch girl or shinobi girl ?
Probably not. Koooonsoft is doing Game Over screens and will likely it call it completed at that point. Looks like it might be one more screen and that's it. This is just a guess, though.

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
so this game will not have any cosplay ball like witch girl or shinobi girl ?
I doubt, kooon hasn't added any weird balls or books or anything that could be applied similar to what those orbs and books were from witch and shinobi girl.

Game Over screens is actually the final steps similar to when witch and shinobi was in the makes (after adding almost all the possible mobs, he then just adds new bosses and recycles the mobs to be on those final stages)

now that Flash is dead, doubt people would have any effort putting up and editing and making major customizations on the characters like what mike jagger did from the UMLF thread on witch girl.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
I doubt, kooon hasn't added any weird balls or books or anything that could be applied similar to what those orbs and books were from witch and shinobi girl.

Game Over screens is actually the final steps similar to when witch and shinobi was in the makes (after adding almost all the possible mobs, he then just adds new bosses and recycles the mobs to be on those final stages)

now that Flash is dead, doubt people would have any effort putting up and editing and making major customizations on the characters like what mike jagger did from the UMLF thread on witch girl.
Calling Flash dead is a misnomer. It simply does not work on web browsers anymore.

Reactions: anon8525
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes