Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
Hello guys, my question might be dumb, but how do you play this game now that flash is dead? cause i try swf opener but it tells me i don't have flash installed but you can't have flash installed on your pc anymore so i'm a bit confused.
find a flash player (yes, you can still find some, just not on the official site) and use the .exe version, not the .swf
EDIT : seems like you can just use the .exe version included in the OP archive, and it opens on its own, no need for any other plugin

Last edited:

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Hello guys, my question might be dumb, but how do you play this game now that flash is dead? cause i try swf opener but it tells me i don't have flash installed but you can't have flash installed on your pc anymore so i'm a bit confused.
Use the from Adobe. Pick the one for the system you're using. Open SWF files with the debugger you download. Exe files should open with it as well, from what I've seen so I'm guessing it is just a flash player. I'm not very familiar with flash players in general but this method works well enough for me so far.

jacksnka

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know if the only place you can buy the game in English is the DLsite? I am a bit iffy about buying things from there since they got confusing with there merging.

jacksnka

Jun 21, 2017
I've bought a few games from there with no issues.
Cool, thanks for the reply. Good to know that they have everything working right now. It was just so confusing since before the merge the game was only available in Japanese and the after it suddenly said available in English.

KyuJuEX099

Apr 2, 2020
Hmm strange. The screenshots here shows her shoes has straps, but when I play the game the straps were missing.

Do I need to do something to unlock it?

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
seems like cosplay balls/books are coming in the next update

Would just be so much cooler if instead of cosplay balls/books, he offered a re-skin option to cosplay the whole game that way. But totally looking forward to seeing what comes along regardless.

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
Use the from Adobe. Pick the one for the system you're using. Open SWF files with the debugger you download. Exe files should open with it as well, from what I've seen so I'm guessing it is just a flash player. I'm not very familiar with flash players in general but this method works well enough for me so far.
I don't know if you can get a copy of it you'll trust, but I have Adobe Flash Player 31.0 r0 as an executable application from before it went EOL. It's been completely unaffected, so as long as I've been able to buy or otherwise get a download of the games I want, I've had no problems.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
I don't know if you can get a copy of it you'll trust, but I have Adobe Flash Player 31.0 r0 as an executable application from before it went EOL. It's been completely unaffected, so as long as I've been able to buy or otherwise get a download of the games I want, I've had no problems.
I've had no problems using the debugger.

Eren Akerman

Mar 30, 2021
know this is the kung fu girl post, but i wanna know if someone has the game of Witch Girl in .exe, i have the .swf but my pc just crash when i use a flash player emulator :(, btw i use Ruffle in desktop

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
true gallery?!
Yeah, there's two play-through modes. If you haven't unlocked anything, the top-center option will say "Game Start" and you play through the normal game. If you're just playing through, no codes or anything, this will unlock the basic gallery and "True Start" will replace "Game Start", but you can toggle between the two with the little icon next to the start option. Play through the "True Start," and it will unlock everything for you when you finish it.

Or you can just type in "fight" as a password and it will unlock everything.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes