Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

FrostRogue13

Aug 16, 2021
View attachment 130698

Overview:
The classic erotic side scrolling action game such as , or .
Battle to the goal as the heroine, attack and use "masturbation" moves as you fight your way through waves of enemies!​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-06
Release Date: 2021-04-02
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 2.51
Language: English, Japanese, Korean
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Features:

Password Codes:

Download:
Win: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 130706 View attachment 130705 View attachment 130707 View attachment 130709 View attachment 130710
New password code to unlock everything is "love"

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
BTW, I was browsing on DLSite and I found some games similar to this one (and the other ones Kooonsoft has made), one catched my eye though, and it's "similar" I think?

Its name is "Recruit Niefa's 1st Mission" but it hasn't been translated to EN yet, and I can't find the game elsewhere (save for suspicious sites, but I'm not risking it).

Here are the 2 sites, the 1st one is about the game and the other one is about the dev. How can I request a translation of the game?

Edit; I decided to install the game again (though it's untranslated, and it doesn't seem to be latest version dunno). I'll leave the link here in case anyone wants to test the game, it's kinda similar to this game in gameplay (I already checked and my antivirus didn't detect anything out of normal, *but, download at your own risk*).

Last edited:

Laurenceass

May 13, 2020
Hi guys kinda late for the party, does anyone know where I can get v2.60 since the link is down, or should just wait for the v2.61

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Hi guys kinda late for the party, does anyone know where I can get v2.60 since the link is down, or should just wait for the v2.61
AFAIK, v2.51 is the last one, actually, I remember I was checking his posts on Ci-en the other day, there was a guy who asked him if he was gonna add more content to KFG and he said that he was done with it.

Besides, if you check DLSite or his page ( ), you can see that it's been almost a year since last update, so yeah, KFG is finished (dunno about Warrior Girl though, probably he's gonna do like 2 or 3 more small updates to be done with it, as it's a more recent project).

Laurenceass

May 13, 2020
AFAIK, v2.51 is the last one, actually, I remember I was checking his posts on Ci-en the other day, there was a guy who asked him if he was gonna add more content to KFG and he said that he was done with it.

Besides, if you check DLSite or his page ( ), you can see that it's been almost a year since last update, so yeah, KFG is finished (dunno about Warrior Girl though, probably he's gonna do like 2 or 3 more small updates to be done with it, as it's a more recent project).
I see thanks for the reply

Jun 1, 2019

I object, koooon soft just abandoned the site, stopped updating it. There is an update log on the dlsite about the 2.60 version with the last enemy - the red crystal and the last game over scene

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
is KS working on a 3d game?
After google translating the last bit of his post regarding Warrior Girl 2.00 update I got this:
"I have a plan in the future, but I would like to study 3D once.
I don't know if I can do both modeling and animation yet, but my goal is to make the main character of Shinobi Girl in 3D and move it to make a naughty video.
In the future, it can be applied to make games ... I wish I could ...
For the time being, I would like to do my best to show some results by the end of this month."
It seems he's just trying and practicing 3D, with his end goal making a 3d video involving shinobi girl. I think for now he isn't making a new game yet, but I don't think the next one will involve 3d yet.

Reactions: Hfreak and 2dguy

Pootis404

Feb 25, 2019

Last update was in fact 2.61, though only 2.60 was previously linked in this thread. The last version fixed a couple errors with the new red cosplay crystal, but was never linked here.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Last update was in fact 2.61, though only 2.60 was previously linked in this thread. The last version fixed a couple errors with the new red cosplay crystal, but was never linked here.
I see. It seems either this game is the one which got the most updates, or that I'm missing updates from his other games.

Do you know if these versions are the final ones for each one of his games?

Angel Girl ver. 2.0
Shinobi Girl ver. 2.10
Witch Girl ver. 2.34

And it seems he's still giving small updates to his latest project (Warrior Girl).

Jun 1, 2019
I see. It seems either this game is the one which got the most updates, or that I'm missing updates from his other games.

Do you know if these versions are the final ones for each one of his games?

Angel Girl ver. 2.0
Shinobi Girl ver. 2.10
Witch Girl ver. 2.34

And it seems he's still giving small updates to his latest project (Warrior Girl).
yes, this is a finished games

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes