PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I saw this on steam yesterday, and just kind of ignored it. But now that I know that there's pregnancy, I'm fuckin in!

Reactions: f9account

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
When you see the game on torrents for like weeks but here it comes just today and it isn't the good version XD

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Added a Fix, a complete new download comes soon. (Just copy all files over the old ones!)

Let me know if there are more errors!
You kind sir, are a life saver. Ty. Seems to work fine. If I find anything else, I will let you know.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Loved this game's in-battle sex mechanics when I played it a while back. Is anything different in this version compared to 2-3 months ago?

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
So, the pregnancy? It the game over type, the one time type, or the play while pregnant type?

Given the premise of the story, I'd assume game over type.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
When you get to the bridge and the slug demon jumps out at you i can't attack. All i can do is wait until i die.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
This looks like it will be a good few hours. Always love it when you're allowed to submit as it usually coincides with some great fap material.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
So, the pregnancy? It the game over type, the one time type, or the play while pregnant type?

Given the premise of the story, I'd assume game over type.
This is a game where, aside from one exception, any sex is a gameover. Which is a shame since it's a good game otherwise.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
So basically it's like an Alternative version of Tsubaki.. but? Botan... lol'd..

So far those who play it, if also played the Tsubaki version...

From 1 to 10, what rank feel this Botan is?

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
So basically it's like an Alternative version of Tsubaki.. but? Botan... lol'd..

Most of the sex endings that involve one of my favorite things in games such as these (pregnancy) also result in the death of the character as well which is an instant mood killer for me. The game itself is pretty good, I don't see too many stealth games out there so it's def a different experience to the run of the mill level up and beat up everything in sight/ grind money.

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017

Imo, this one is a lot more enjoyable, gameplay-wise, than Tsubaki. Feels kinda short, but it has quite a lot of variety.

Played Tsubaki a couple days ago, and felt that that one left many opportunities unexplored. But this one feels a lot more complete. Maybe my only criticism is that they could have gone a bit further with the stealth mechanics, but still, killing felt quite satisfying. And the sex minigame was top notch.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes