Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
this game has voice in it (even though it's partial, like when she attack or get raped) shouldn't voiced tag be added?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
WHY THE FUCK DID THOSE NINJAS SEND A BLOODY ROOKIE TO SAVE THE MASTER???? IT MAKES NO BLOODY SENSE!!!!! IF THE ENEMIES ARE PEOPLE WHO CAN CAPTURE THE MOST POWERFUL NINJA, WHAT CHANCE WILL A ROOKIE HAVE? SERIOUSLY, IF THIS WAS ON GAMING SIN IT WOULD RECEIVE 10 SINS FOR SUCH A MORONIC PLOT.
P.S. I'm guessing the Pregnancy is only a game over scene, right?

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
I seem to be having an issue with the down arrow? Whenever I press it in the menu or any selections, it instantly goes back up to the top selection.

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
this game is short and awesome. never play a rpg like this :) I like too much the minigames and combat system

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
So is it just me or is the game "supposed" to end in "defeat" with the merchant when you chase him down? Or am I missing a (not very obvious) mechanic? It's kinda game-breaking imo if that's not how the game is supposed to end.

Ayarise

Dec 31, 2018
So is it just me or is the game "supposed" to end in "defeat" with the merchant when you chase him down? Or am I missing a (not very obvious) mechanic? It's kinda game-breaking imo if that's not how the game is supposed to end.
It shouldn't end in defeat.. You chase him until the basement with the red water flood, you fight him and successfully avoid the quick time event that happens after you put his health to 0.

It apparently took me 2 hours to complete the whole game, and reach the CG recollection room after the ending. It's very short but the art is really nice imo

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
It shouldn't end in defeat.. You chase him until the basement with the red water flood, you fight him and successfully avoid the quick time event that happens after you put his health to 0.

It apparently took me 2 hours to complete the whole game, and reach the CG recollection room after the ending. It's very short but the art is really nice imo
You know, I never noticed that quick time event. Thank you for pointing that out xD

Darth Brony

Nov 15, 2017
Someone else already asked this, and I'm also looking for an answer.

Any other games like this one with the little mini-game when getting caught by the half-oni? Something about that mini-game is quite sexy. I really like that you have to balance out the eroticism with trying to escape and avoiding him climaxing. I've never really seen that before. Really hoping it's not one-of-a-kind.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes