Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Just to be sure, we are talking about the same part right? Where if you open the door she kills one of the guys but the other 2 grab her?
Not sure if double reply after so long is against the rules, but I'll just delete my last reply if so.

I've gotten past all that finally, and all the subsequent levels.

However, I've gotten stuck on the merchant. I cannot beat his boss fight. He just uses a bullshit attack on me the moment his health gets low.

Any ideas, or is that how this ends?

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018
Not sure if double reply after so long is against the rules, but I'll just delete my last reply if so.

I've gotten past all that finally, and all the subsequent levels.

However, I've gotten stuck on the merchant. I cannot beat his boss fight. He just uses a bullshit attack on me the moment his health gets low.

Any ideas, or is that how this ends?
Shadow Clones + Health pills
Just keep hitting that fucker and keep your health above 6 as much as possible.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Excuse my niggling, but could someone maybe shed light on which version is which? I sincerely would like to play the Steam + Kagura v1 patch (supposedly latest?) version, but since the Kagura patch makes -when applied upon- both the "steam" and "no-steam" version unstartable, I am still in the dark. Playing the latest version is a sort of obsession of mine... xD

Or is v1.00 (which the ones in the OP both are) actually the most recent, and the v1 patch from Kagura's page just restores the mature content (and doesn't actually make a v1.01)?

I know, I know, first world problems... Still.
Any help would be appreciated!

Shredhead

Feb 24, 2018
Just Google the dll and download it, keep it in games folder.
which folder do i put it in? i tried putting it in the main folder with the application and it said "the specified procedure could not be found." same thing when i put it in the systems folder with the RGSS301.dll

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
i keep getting an error message as soon as i load the game. "RGSS202J.dll could not be found."
I think this means you should download RTP packages from RPGM website.

I don't recommend you to download the dll files from random websites as they may be harmful.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
which folder do i put it in? i tried putting it in the main folder with the application and it said "the specified procedure could not be found." same thing when i put it in the systems folder with the RGSS301.dll
i think u need create floder name "system" in floder game, and put file RGSS301.dll into it.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
10/10 Amazing game. I love the concept, teasing the enemy then kicking it in the balls(or succumb to the pleasure and let them bang you). Game is hella hot if you're into this kind of stuff. Art is also decent but the best part is the gameplay mechanic as i'd mentioned. Would be even better if there was more enemy variety like weird monsters. Gives me Unholy Jail vibes a little bit because you're supposed to avoid specific enemies.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
what's the difference from steam version and not the steam version?what is better?
Could somebody answer this? I have the same question.
I sincerely would like to play the Steam + Kagura v1 patch (supposedly latest?) version, but since the Kagura patch makes -when applied upon- both the "steam" and "no-steam" version unstartable, I am still in the dark. Playing the latest version is a sort of obsession of mine... xD

Or is v1.00 (which the ones in the OP both are) actually the most recent, and the v1 patch from Kagura's page just restores the mature content (and doesn't actually make a v1.01)?
Kagura patch just restores adult (18+) content into all-ages version of game on Steam. You should install it if you have bought the game on Steam. If you have downloaded it here, then there is no need for that (everything is prepatched. Even that bug fix is prepatched now)

No-Steam version was always 18+ and worked fine from start.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: smilee2110

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Kagura patch just restores adult (18+) content into all-ages version of game on Steam. You should install it if you have bought the game on Steam. If you have downloaded it here, then there is no need for that (everything is prepatched. Even that bug fix is prepatched now)

No-Steam version was always 18+ and worked fine from start.
Yeah, figured it out in the meantime. The 'Win' version is the Kagura-patched Steam (so adult content restored) version, with a cracked Game.exe, which makes it possible to run it without Steam. Everything else is the same.
I was just thrown off by the game title saying v1.00 (I thought with v1 Kagura patch it might be v1.01 or something lol). Sometimes those can go up to V5, so yeah... Glad this is not the case here.
Thx, anyhoo!

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
It shouldn't end in defeat.. You chase him until the basement with the red water flood, you fight him and successfully avoid the quick time event that happens after you put his health to 0.

It apparently took me 2 hours to complete the whole game, and reach the CG recollection room after the ending. It's very short but the art is really nice imo
but he always instant kill me whenever he start glowing even gale kunai which is don't use your turn can't handle this

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes