Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah figured that out lol
But it laggs a ton can we turn off something to run the game better?
If you're talking about the sequel, do bear in mind it's still in it's alpha stages. It only shows off a running build so we can get an idea of how the new combat mechanics work.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Any other games similar to this one ? With the same fighting mechanics ?
Try their other game ''Girl with red slave collar''. You don't seduce enemies like in this game but they do weird tricks in combat, undress MC then bang her if you're not careful.

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
Try their other game ''Girl with red slave collar''. You don't seduce enemies like in this game but they do weird tricks in combat, undress MC then bang her if you're not careful.
Thanks for the recommendation, although i've already played to this one. Since my last message, i've been trying to find games like Botan by myself, and the results weren't satisfying. What i like about Kunoichi Botan is that we can (kinda) willingly bang with the enemy

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Mph ... interesting.
I know it has nothing to do but I wonder ...
If the sequel hits well and they decided to animate a route, how would they make it fit with the ending they gave to the animated series that ended with her and her sister dead.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Mph ... interesting.
I know it has nothing to do but I wonder ...
If the sequel hits well and they decided to animate a route, how would they make it fit with the ending they gave to the animated series that ended with her and her sister dead.
Probably the same way the transition from Taimanin Asagi 2 to 3 was handled : by not giving a single fuck. Hentai studios nowadays have no fucking integrity whatsoever.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Probably the same way the transition from Taimanin Asagi 2 to 3 was handled : by not giving a single fuck. Hentai studios nowadays have no fucking integrity whatsoever.
Yes, unfortunately for sure that will be the case and worst of all (it is not an offense to those who like or enjoy this) what the hell happens to all the studios in our days, I know that applying the literal, lose and fuck there are more scenes , but it costs so much that at least in the end there is a decent or happy middle ending from time to time?

All the H that come out from a good time only throw at horrible endings or that it does not make sense for that to happen.
(When it comes to stories with multiple endings or, stories that despite the fact that almost all possible scenarios are good, only animate the bad one or, not to give it or encourage it and leave it in an incomplete ending).

Let's hope ... no, the Japanese in that sense and others, are already lost, with good reason their fate is already sealed.

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
I can't make her dash. She just walks regardless of me pressing shift. Has anybody else experienced this problem - and how to fix it?

edit: never mind I just reset the key bindings and it worked fine.

Last edited:

Zalius Black

Aug 5, 2017
Through this game have I discovered that Ryona is definitely not for me. Made me feel kind of gross that it was even in the game. Guess that means i'm not that far gone yet lol.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes