topworldboy

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know which program I need to be able to download this program correctly? It always ends up like this, preventing me from playing the game. 77c07a0fcfce0355830a2dc80a7062864396a0e7421bfce97e08e9029a9c7a83.jpg

dustyeg

Jul 2, 2019
no new demo yet he is trying to get alot of sexual acts done he wants to release another play test

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
I wonder when the sequel will be released. I have to say this game is the most anticipated game for me because most of the devs i follow are eighter very slow or released a game that didn't really hit my preferences. From what i saw in his past works he released a game every 3 years and we are now on the 4th year of developement for this one but we have to take into account the fact that he switched the software and he probably is not used to it and had to learn it from scratch. Hopefully 2022 will be the year we get it and not at the end of the year xD.

Reactions: dustyeg

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
I'm going to be honest with you might want to rely more on 2023 if not later which pains me to say that
I follow him on ci-en but I use google translate so I am not sure how is the progress of the game. I think its better not to expect the game to be released soon so that when it actually get's released earlier then you get a nice surprise. All I know is that he will release another test version soon posibly. What I liked about his games, apart from the art, is the fact that you can actually choose if you want to resist or initiate sexual acts and you can see that from kunoichi botan and how much it evolved in the next one if you played the alpha version 0.1. I guess I should treat this game as one of the other developers I like ( ScaleGarden ) and just forget it exists until it gets released. Don't know why but that's how SG works because from what I know he doesn't have a ci-en account or other way to show his progress so you just wait until someday you get a suprise and he released a new game xD. So blue balls until then :'(.

PM: Damn I wrote too much and went off topic a little :))

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
I follow him on ci-en but I use google translate so I am not sure how is the progress of the game. I think its better not to expect the game to be released soon so that when it actually get's released earlier then you get a nice surprise. All I know is that he will release another test version soon posibly. What I liked about his games, apart from the art, is the fact that you can actually choose if you want to resist or initiate sexual acts and you can see that from kunoichi botan and how much it evolved in the next one if you played the alpha version 0.1. I guess I should treat this game as one of the other developers I like ( ScaleGarden ) and just forget it exists until it gets released. Don't know why but that's how SG works because from what I know he doesn't have a ci-en account or other way to show his progress so you just wait until someday you get a suprise and he released a new game xD. So blue balls until then :'(.

PM: Damn I wrote too much and went off topic a little :))
I actually wrote him an email in 2020 he said
"Thank you for your mail.
I would like to announce the new work soon.
Please wait for a little while."
But recently his web page got down so I'm afraid I think he might have quit making games.

dustyeg

Jul 2, 2019
But recently his web page got down so I'm afraid I think he might have quit making games.
He has a Ci-en and he used to stream on Pixiv sketch for a while I would frequent the streams
He usually posts monthly at the end of each month

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
You are talking about ScaleGarden I presum. If he will anounce a new game then that is fast considering he usually takes 3-5 years time between games but then again it would probably be an announcement of the game but not a release date because that would be too fast in my opinion.
He has a Ci-en and he used to stream on Pixiv sketch for a while I would frequent the streams
He usually posts monthly at the end of each month

I think he was talking about ScaleGarden

Reactions: dustyeg
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes