dustyeg

Jul 2, 2019
How do you kill the first enemy in the remastered version? I can't find translation of controls anywhere.
you just press the button with the knife unless you meant the tutorial

Because if that's the case you go to the bottom by scrolling downwards which is the first option.

Also in order to get past the first sequence talk to the guy in the top and try not to land on X or do you don't lose or die you can find out yourself more fun that way

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Might I suggest you edit your post rather than triple-posting, next time?
---------
Like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: dustyeg

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
and also how do i escape as yazusu ? I tried dashing with shift seems like it does nothing...

Edit :i read about resetting key binding above but im not sure what that MEAN ? And also i am using QWERTZ keyboard for your info.

Last edited:

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
shift run and the dice is the counter chance not sure how it works exactly either but I think the single digits have to be higher then the first digit of the double digits
EDit : it works now !! i need to press F1 to reset keybinding on keyboard !! Damn what a wierd game !!

Also f this game i was spending 5 hours figuring out how to do keybinding !!

Last edited:

dustyeg

Jul 2, 2019
EDit : it works now !! i need to press F1 to reset keybinding on keyboard !! Damn what a wierd game !!

Also f this game i was spending 5 hours figuring out how to do keybinding !!
likely just a glitch or a pre-set one with this download. It is originally shift

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I found an "alpha" for the game, except every time I tried opening it, it was detected as a Trojan. Might have to look for a cleaner version or double check if it really is a Trojan...

Also, apparently it really is a sequel and it will be done in Live2D, in cooperation with NupuryuNet, the guy who did Ruins Seeker. It looks pretty good based on the stuff I've seen from his Twitter.

EDIT: Welp, found a working one. Playing through it, there's a helluva lot more mechanics to worry about. It even has an ATB now. Also, the events wherein you need to struggle or do stealing is done via a sort of wheel wherein you have to turn it a certain number of times to land on a tile that you need to succeed.

View attachment 926522
in case it wasnt said yet... its not actually live2d, theyre using spine pro

dustyeg

Jul 2, 2019
I found an "alpha" for the game, except every time I tried opening it, it was detected as a Trojan. Might have to look for a cleaner version or double check if it really is a Trojan...

Also, apparently it really is a sequel and it will be done in Live2D, in cooperation with NupuryuNet, the guy who did Ruins Seeker. It looks pretty good based on the stuff I've seen from his Twitter.

EDIT: Welp, found a working one. Playing through it, there's a helluva lot more mechanics to worry about. It even has an ATB now. Also, the events wherein you need to struggle or do stealing is done via a sort of wheel wherein you have to turn it a certain number of times to land on a tile that you need to succeed.

View attachment 926522
Oh yeah that's a false positive

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes