Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
damn this game was difficult in some spots... eventually won, but yeah...

play on the gifted difficulty and save yourself some trouble...

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
what's the difference from steam version and not the steam version?what is better?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
When you fail the escape by a Half-oni, are the scenes when she's asking for forgiveness and for him to stop suppose to show only a black screen? The violence basically. It's not like I want it, but for it to cover some of the build up that lead to her giving herself to them kind of puts me off ya know? I just wanna know if it's part of the game or not or if the patch suppose to fix that.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
how can i get past the guards when i am using my clones i have tryd to avoid looking at the 3clones however doesnt work.
i somehow still loose the whole time in the end

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
This is the best game for gallery scene, please recommend me some game that also with this kind of gallery..

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any 1 has a safe after the 3guards who are fucking the shadows/clones of her whill she is watching
but i keep loosing there becausse even iff i try to not watch she is doing it somehow automatic watching it
plz i am not able to continiu

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
does any 1 has a safe after the 3guards who are fucking the shadows/clones of her whill she is watching
but i keep loosing there becausse even iff i try to not watch she is doing it somehow automatic watching it
plz i am not able to continiu
You have to pay close attention to her eyes and keep her looking down. If she looks another direction, the lust meter fills fast so always change it so she looks down at the ground.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i tryd to but even when i try to look away it doesnt help in my case i have tryd it like 50times and still i loose in that battle

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I usually am very sceptical of rpgm hentai games but this one had a good story, gameplay that actually was fun and good H-scenes. I'd actually love to see a sequel because the chars really grew on me.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
You have to pay close attention to her eyes and keep her looking down. If she looks another direction, the lust meter fills fast so always change it so she looks down at the ground.
What about later, when she has to escape naked? I can't get past the three guards standing over her clothes.

Says I need a distraction, but...there's nothing to interact with...

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018
What about later, when she has to escape naked? I can't get past the three guards standing over her clothes.

Says I need a distraction, but...there's nothing to interact with...
Use the shadow clones skill, for anyone that's stuck at this part.

Reactions: ORGM

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Use the shadow clones skill, for anyone that's stuck at this part.
I used it but it was no use. You can only use it on the other side of the door because the cutscene plays as soon as you walk through that damn door.

Is there something about the clones i don't know?

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018
I used it but it was no use. You can only use it on the other side of the door because the cutscene plays as soon as you walk through that damn door.

Use the skill before you go through the door. The line for open the door should no longer be red.

Meopya

Feb 2, 2018

Just to be sure, we are talking about the same part right? Where if you open the door she kills one of the guys but the other 2 grab her?

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes