• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
This also came out a while before Tsubaki. Like way before it. Even has a hentai based off of it because it's way older than Tsubaki. The thread on like ULMF for botan dates back to like 2015.

Reactions: iej46173

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Kind of sad they couldn't rescue their senior.
They do save her (sort of). She is with the other 'demon-tainted girls at the capital for a possible 'cure'.

Anyways this was a very enjoyable 3 hour experience. Loved the minigames and the unique combat. Refreshing to see a good RPGM game finally.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I dont quite understand. What is the non-steam version? Why should i download that one? Is the steam version censored?

sukebei_shinobi

Jun 3, 2017
I dont quite understand. What is the non-steam version? Why should i download that one? Is the steam version censored?
sells the censored version on steam, but they always provide a patch for their games on their website

Wookee

Aug 31, 2017
It's short but I love it. Can someone recommend me other games with a similar minigame when you get caught by surprise by a half-oni?. Ty.

Wookee

Aug 31, 2017
You will see her eyes moving to the right or the left, you have to center them using the arrow keys.

Reactions: Newland

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I gotta say i don't like how when you orgasm, you're permanently debilitated. Like there's no way to reset the "counter" Then you can't resist.

Wookee

Aug 31, 2017
You can use Anti-Lust Talisman when you are out of combat to reset the orgasm counter.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes