Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Besides text passing over the readable space and not being readable, this game MTL is understandable enough IMO that I already cleared it. Nothing was really hard to understand that stops you from progressing IMO.
My main concern is the lack of all scenes being recorded in the Recollection Room and the option to unlock all memories.
I'm too lazy to redo everything just to get the Chapter 10+ Virgin route H-Scenes and the other 2 endings.
Would have been better to do the Virgin route first I guess then unlock the H-Scenes afterward by saving before clearing each chapter but eh... What's done is done.

If there's a problem for me from the translation, it's the pictures not being translated... and let's be real, it's harder unless you know japanese, which would make translating everything else easier tbh.
this game deserves better than random mtl yet I guess it became clear many already disinterest with this kind game I hope kagura could pick despite knowing it could become vain hope like samurai vandalism.

Reactions: DemandoSama

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
this game deserves better than random mtl yet I guess it became clear many already disinterest with this kind game I hope kagura could pick despite knowing it could become vain hope like samurai vandalism.
Welp, yeah. Either people wait for a Kagura Release (would be hard for this since I don't think Dev has prior interaction with Kagura), or just hire one themselves, or just wait for someone who would feel dedicated enough to fully translate a game for free which takes weeks at the least, and that's probably even if you have your full time on it. Like seriously, even if you know japanese it would just make the process faster (and cleaner) but it would still take a while depending on how much stuffs to translate, even harder if there are pictures since you need to photoshop them or whichever photo editing media you use.

So unless there's a whole group of people translating a game by parts, a single person would normally feel overwhelmed translating a game by themselves, even MTL takes some effort and time to be honest since not every game can just be auto-translated with translator++ and expect it to work after, and troubleshooting would need to be done by then, and oh boy how a hard thing that is.

RzFlux

Jan 16, 2023
I have finished this game
This game is pretty good especially in story and the art design

but, I don't like the dungeon part, it's sucks and so much time consuming

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a way to fix the word wrapping? A lot of the lines have lost words.

Normally I'd use Mtool to decrease the font size, but the game doesn't react to that.

EDIT: My guess is that the game uses plugins that force the font to a specific size. Which, I can't find out.
I also tried widening the message box, but ran into a similar problem.

Last edited:

Yring

Aug 6, 2017
Man what a fucking amazing game, scenes, art and mc so good i don't even want to rush my playthrough
Still can't decide which Karin i like the most, long haired or ponytail, both incredibly delicious of course.

ayukaayazak

Feb 8, 2020
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-20 at 05.47.29.jpeg

Im stuck in this mission...can someone help me? in translate "Chapter 2: Defeat the bandits in the old castle of Shindai Village"

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pregnancy: Every creampie MC receives has a 10% chance to impregnate her. (Can be increased from item unlocked at later stage of the game but not prevent it). Now, player has a choice for MC to give birth (locks to Mother Ending) or not. Pregnancy is Ending Only (Boss Defeat, Last Stage for certain NPC Interactions [Has warning]) or during Childbirth Event only so no Pregnant Sex besides those.

Reactions: Silosilo

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
How do we get the Fuchoya (the first boss guy) scenes? It's not by being defeated by him. A walkthrough would be nice.

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023
Guys you have a walkthrough?
I just started and completed CHAPTER 1, didn't get any scenes.
So if you have any walkthrough for how to get scenes please reply

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I still got lag during the battle animation even after applying this patch.
I'm playing the new version 1.1.
Already using the new version of Joiplay from Patreon.
My device is Poco F3 with 870 Snapdragon.
Need help
Anyone know how to get an MTL for the 1.1 version? MTool isn't translating it for some reason.
Was doing some other stuff and I managed to figure out how to update the translation to 1.1.
Thank god for WinMerge triple comparison feature, it would not be possible without it.
You need the 1.1 version of the game.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes