AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This game could be very interesting, but I didn't make it through much more than the intro. The MTL is simply too distracting.

If this had a well edited MTL at the least, it would be a great game to try out.

panda2curious

Nov 11, 2020
goddamn this game is hard. I'm on chapter 7 and these bosses keep getting harder and harder. I'm really getting my ass beat here. Anyone else?

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
goddamn this game is hard. I'm on chapter 7 and these bosses keep getting harder and harder. I'm really getting my ass beat here. Anyone else?
make sure to apply the fix patch so you get exp and item from battle, you will be underleveled if you don't. i experience it until chapter 5 and after that it went better. Also try to find cheese grind spot where if you enter a new area you can immedietly backstab an enemy, do it back and forth for like 10 minute and you should've leveled enough.

other than that yean i feel the game isn't easy, even after leveling the boss damage and health is still high far more than regular enemies

toalfyso

Jan 2, 2021
I gave up and just used a save editor to max out my attack. Combat is nothing special in this game anyways... especially the boss fights. Just deal damage, spam healing items, rinse and repeat until you deplete the massively inflated HP pools.

Reactions: panda2curious
Jul 26, 2020
I think I fixed the animation bugs.
Just overwrite the file in data folder.
Also added plugins.js for font resize that is is the js folder.

EDIT: Patch
I still got lag during the battle animation even after applying this patch.
I'm playing the new version 1.1.
Already using the new version of Joiplay from Patreon.
My device is Poco F3 with 870 Snapdragon.
Need help

• Haha
Reactions: Mi China+

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So much bad text cropping, most messages wrap outside of the window and get cut midway.
Is there a fix for this?
I remember asking about this a long time ago, back when the game was posted here. I see there's still no solution to the problem.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
hey I give the soft turtle soup to the boss, but I can't get into red light area am I missing a step?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I still got lag during the battle animation even after applying this patch.
I'm playing the new version 1.1.
Already using the new version of Joiplay from Patreon.
My device is Poco F3 with 870 Snapdragon.
Need help
The patch is for 1.0, not sure what will happen if you override the 1.1 version.
Nor can I port the patch as the .trans file is useless.
So much bad text cropping, most messages wrap outside of the window and get cut midway.
Is there a fix for this?
I remember asking about this a long time ago, back when the game was posted here. I see there's still no solution to the problem.
You can at least scale the font.
https://f95zone.to/threads/kunoichi-karin-v1-0-cheris-soft.143933/post-9823210

sirdrake2nd

Jan 7, 2021
Anyone willing to write a walkthrough for this game please?
It seems like a decent translation of this is still some time away.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
I finish the game with the mother ending and 95% of the content unlocked, 23 is previous to the last dungeon and 28 is gallery mode post-game.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I finish the game with the mother ending and 95% of the content unlocked, 23 is previous to the last dungeon and 28 is gallery mode post-game.
question: I gave the turtle soup to yakuza boss but he hasn't given me the letter to enter red light distact am I missing a step here?

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
question: I gave the turtle soup to yakuza boss but he hasn't given me the letter to enter red light distact am I missing a step here?
of what i remenber, no, you gave him the soup, go outside your home, there you can change the time to night, and then you can enter.
If you can't after this, also try talking in day time to Autumm Leaves, she is in a room at the left entrance of the red district.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes