qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Btw, is there anyway to upload my save files here? After finishing the game i would like to delete it to gain space. I don't know if mediafire is the correct approach.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Btw, is there anyway to upload my save files here? After finishing the game i would like to delete it to gain space. I don't know if mediafire is the correct approach.
hmm dunno, also I try looking for that autum leaves can't find her, and trying to the old man all he says to me thanks for the help if there any problems please ask.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
hmm dunno, also I try looking for that autum leaves can't find her, and trying to the old man all he says to me thanks for the help if there any problems please ask.
mmmmmmmm you can always go to the fortune teller (the child in the first area of the first city, near your house) and ask her.

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
Hoy yo get the red light district ending? Im on ch 12 , and went to the red light district but nothing

andoid-7

Dec 4, 2022
This is the best hentai rpg maker game since Magical Girl Celesphonia in my opinion
I've never played this game but i played celesphonia on a different cite, so if this game is that good then i'll try to watch it or wait until this game is on the cite i mentioned earlier

Reactions: Silosilo

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is there a solution to this image? View attachment 2346758
Yeah, wanna know if game is actually like this or just a bug in translation or something.
I feel like they should be showing one after the other as "animation" instead of showing altogether lel.
BTW, I'm playing with the compressed version so maybe that's why, just want to also confirm that before downloading the 'real' size one.

Update: Trying to download the v1.1 in the game's translation request page and see if the error occurs in the base game, tried to open the game in RPG Maker MV and problem probably has to do with Cross Section Common Event

Update 2: Yep, it was the Cross Section and Co. Common Event. Fixed it but dunno how I can share it since file is too large to be attached XD
Anyway if translator or thread manager can edit the game files, just copy the contents of the original non-translated game's common event for #0032 - #0038.
The Problem was the Plugin Commands being translated which are:

PA_INIT 5 4 横 7 (横 was translated to Horizontal)
and
PA_PROG_CELL 40 ウェイトあり (ウェイトあり was translated to weighted )

and those 2 JP words shouldn't be translated since they should be script variables.

Attached is Proof that edit is working: (It's actually a 2dcg)

Update 3: Nevermind Update 2, here is the link for the updated Common Event File (Cross Section View Bug Fix):

Just paste in on Game Folder\www\data, Make a Copy of your CommonEvents File first just to make sure.

Hope this helps!!!!

P.S. I think there are other games I played with the same problem but forgot which ones are them, this would probably do the trick too but finding which lines to change would still be a problem lel.

Hi guys, here is an example of a decensor example and decensor update have fan.
p.s. drop Kunoichi Karin\www\img\pictures
Also found this, so while I'm at it, also decrypted the pictures for those who doesn't know how. (Not all are uncensored).

Also found the double picture of Karin's creampied pussy but since those stuff doesn't appear in the Recollection Room and they are only a few instances I can't be bothered to correct them. For some example, it appears with the Ass and Tits Molester Part 5 (haven't checked the other Molesters, Scene isn't 'saved' in recollection) which is available at Chapter 7 onward with Karin at Nasty>99 (Not sure) where you can f*ck with some NPCs walking around outside during the day, not really prostitution so no choices and of course, no money gained, you can also get arrested and dunno what will happen if you keep on getting arrested lel. Wonder if this is included in v1.1, haven't really checked.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Sad_Man_

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
it seems like this game would get buried on mtl hell, I hope at least it could at least get edited yet that hope pretty slim.

Reactions: Silosilo

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
it seems like this game would get buried on mtl hell, I hope at least it could at least get edited yet that hope pretty slim.
Besides text passing over the readable space and not being readable, this game MTL is understandable enough IMO that I already cleared it. Nothing was really hard to understand that stops you from progressing IMO.
My main concern is the lack of all scenes being recorded in the Recollection Room and the option to unlock all memories.
I'm too lazy to redo everything just to get the Chapter 10+ Virgin route H-Scenes and the other 2 endings.
Would have been better to do the Virgin route first I guess then unlock the H-Scenes afterward by saving before clearing each chapter but eh... What's done is done.

If there's a problem for me from the translation, it's the pictures not being translated... and let's be real, it's harder unless you know japanese, which would make translating everything else easier tbh.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes