AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Could be good, but needs a proper translation. The blatant MTL and lack of line wrapping is a bit too much.

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
1675297278395.png
how do i obtain a reminiscence hut at the warashibe choja event like i cannot find the warasshibe choja event

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
View attachment 2358442
how do i obtain a reminiscence hut at the warashibe choja event like i cannot find the warasshibe choja event
Hut is the building to the left of your house. In the beginning the entrance is blocked by an old man. Talk to him after Asakusa Well and he leaves hut to you.
Do not forget get Fast travel poins in Asakusa and Fukugawa from men in kimono with money sign over head. They help cut travel time in later chapters and cost only 500 mon.

delphine01

Apr 30, 2018
During the battle gameplay, BGM is not working. And after battle BGM is not working too, but when you walk to another location scene BGM is back again. Can someone tell me how to fix it pleasw?

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
During the battle gameplay, BGM is not working. And after battle BGM is not working too, but when you walk to another location scene BGM is back again. Can someone tell me how to fix it pleasw?
there is a file for the fix few pages before in this thread, also give exp for battle which is crucial

Reactions: delphine01

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
hello guys, I want to remind you that I am still decensoring to the best of my ability, I have not given up on this matter))
btw I notice that in CG are those suppose to be animated, cause the cover the face when they appear.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
this game can be good if there a dedicated translator , bug fix and balancing issue .
random smoke bomb gooooooooooooo !!!!!

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
this game can be good if there a dedicated translator , bug fix and balancing issue .
random smoke bomb gooooooooooooo !!!!!
The bugs are due to the game being the 1.0 release version that was translated, there has already been a fix for them in v1.1 tho no one has updated the translation to the newer version yet.

RFt-2

Jan 23, 2023
Same, were we supposed to get the fishing rod back in Edo?
Never mind loading an older save i was able to find the fishing rod. In the another one she was pregnant, idk if that had any effect.

EDIT: I was missing the part of the story where she has to eat the fruits from the Exiled head.

Last edited:

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Im stuck at chapter 2. I rescued the kid and the pharmacist, I think, well I accidentally pressed the "Leave him be" option when I found the Pharmacist, but now hes gone and I can't proceed with the chapter. The old woman at the fukugawa bridge or whatever also has no dialogue options anymore, I don't know what to do.

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
So much bad text cropping, most messages wrap outside of the window and get cut midway.
Is there a fix for this?

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes