Mar 23, 2019
wait so you're supposesd to get exp from beating enemy normally? now that make sense why i'm always feels underlevelled despite already grind some in the dojo

i thought it was just game mechanic where you're supposed to kill as ninja, then add another shitty function where enemy always track you so you can't backstab them :(
Sameeeeee I was sooo pissed because I had to reset the game like in chapter 7 because the dificulty spiked to the heavens I never even realised I got no exp from battles.... But the avaoidence skill you learn in sword school carried hard xd

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Sameeeeee I was sooo pissed because I had to reset the game like in chapter 7 because the dificulty spiked to the heavens I never even realised I got no exp from battles.... But the avaoidence skill you learn in sword school carried hard xd
after continuing a bit i found easy grinding method so i manage to continue without reset, i was in chapter 5 end also when i realized(make that boss fight with karin super crazy). in chapter 7 dungeon there is a house that if you exit you will found the enemy that you can backstab so i just continue go up and down from that house as it's easy 400 exp every 3 sec and also level your 3rd party member

but i still miss the item you can get for stat boost...

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Look here, here is the folder with the game and what files are in it, any questions?
you don't understand, i know where to put the files the problem is that not the same names so different names see in the image i posted there is no file that ends with rpgmvp

_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
you don't understand, i know where to put the files the problem is that not the same names so different names see in the image i posted there is no file that ends with rpgmvp
I showed you the original game files

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes