TWilbur

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone know how long it takes until the pregnancy takes effect physcially? Currently on Chapter 6 with 165 days. It just keeps saying "Pregnant(not aware of it herself)"

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Bit of a letdown that she can be impregnated by all sorts of tentacle monsters but the birth is always a generic human baby.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
so do I have to lose a battle just for her to become lewd, or just have to find events that increase her lewdnes

TWilbur

Apr 17, 2020
so do I have to lose a battle just for her to become lewd, or just have to find events that increase her lewdnes
There's 3 perverts in the game that you can go talk to. 2 in the main city and 1 in the naked village. You can spam their interactions which will increase the lewdness for certain parts (lips, breasts, ass). Then after Chapter 4 or 5 you should unlock the Night Option. There will be a lantern outside your house indicating that you've unlocked it. After that you can do whatever with random night encounters and during this time there will be a shop where you can buy Aphrodisiac and Ovulation Drugs.

tehk1n6

Sep 10, 2021
Need some help, I am at the bandit hideout part 2 in naked village. In the room where Karin was held in the last section I cannot progress.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
someone help me i already completed the 3 quest but nothing happened i already talked to everyone in town
Screenshot_20230115-075101.png

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
There's 3 perverts in the game that you can go talk to. 2 in the main city and 1 in the naked village. You can spam their interactions which will increase the lewdness for certain parts (lips, breasts, ass). Then after Chapter 4 or 5 you should unlock the Night Option. There will be a lantern outside your house indicating that you've unlocked it. After that you can do whatever with random night encounters and during this time there will be a shop where you can buy Aphrodisiac and Ovulation Drugs.
thanks for the info.

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
Is there some kind of Walktrough. I am in Chapter 2 but not everything is translated, dont know where the Mainquest is.

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
A post from the other Karin thread, this might be better.

Hello I just want to share This is It's My Quick Machine Translation With Translation Some Image , It's still have a bad word maybe bug or anything ,I will come to update if anything fix

Enviouss

Apr 7, 2018
I'm assuming you are talking about a quest line which comes later, because the only one I could rescued from the well was the pharmacist.

Edit: I'm at chapter 2 where I have to defeat the bandits. (Which doesn't work either...) Could you provide some screenshots to which locations and NPCs you referring to?
As the above post said - there are two wells you must explore in the city during Chapter 2. The Pharmacist is at well in the eastern part of the town, and kids that start the fetch quest are next to the second well. Just go a few maps west from your starting area and u will see it.

May 5, 2022
Does anyone know how long it takes until the pregnancy takes effect physcially? Currently on Chapter 6 with 165 days. It just keeps saying "Pregnant(not aware of it herself)"
I guess the pregnancy is only showed when you talk to Oei san, but after you talk to her, the game will display a birth scene and thats it. I don't think there are pregnancy effects on the gameplay itself, different from games like ideology on friction.

_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
she can give birth immediately after intercourse, if she becomes pregnant, this can be done in the shop near the heroine's house

TWilbur

Apr 17, 2020
I guess the pregnancy is only showed when you talk to Oei san, but after you talk to her, the game will display a birth scene and thats it. I don't think there are pregnancy effects on the gameplay itself, different from games like ideology on friction.
Thanks for the info. I was expecting something from the game similar to another RPGM called Hazumi Impregnation.

Reactions: Silosilo
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes