Anson98

Apr 14, 2019
In plugins.js set "フォントサイズ" to 18 or something to resize the text.
Code:
{"name":"ALT_MessageOutline","status":true,"description":"「文章の表示」の文字のアウトラインを変更",
"parameters":{"アウトラインの太さ":"4","アウトラインの色(赤)":"110","アウトラインの色(緑)":"70",
"アウトラインの色(青)":"70","アウトラインの透過率":"1",
"フォントサイズ":"24"}},
Thanks

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hello, if you mean some other project, then I made a decensor for the game School Game, I was an "artist" in them, before the start of a full-scale invasion of my country
Impressive work. Mind if I DM you? There may be some projects that could really be improved with someone with your skills.

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

ohwhatnow

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone knows what these two settings are for?

The first one is a cursor setting. タッチ (touch) makes it so menu items are only highlighted on click, 追従 (follow) makes it so the menu items are highlighted on mouseover.

The second is 決定操作 (lit. decision handling) and seems to be if using the mouse to click menu items if the operation proceeds with a シングル (single) click or a ダブル (double) click. Double means the first click selects and the second activates. デフォルト (default) is a mix where selected items will load on the first click. So if you have follow setting and use the mouse a single click is fine, but if you have the cursor set to touch you'll have to click an item once to highlight it then again to load that menu item.

But seriously, even MTL should have some standards. This is pretty bad.

amita

Jun 18, 2020
I forgot a plugin when I was messing with things.
You can edit your own plugins.js.
Anyway fixed and also fixed a another bug for the god speed consumable.
can you fix no bgm in battle everything is fine only no bgm in the fight

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
Not only this if you haven't use the patch user DuniX created you won't get a victory screen with exp after battle I'm at chapter 5 and only now realised how much exp I lost
I applied the patch and saw it, still no battle bgm, or maybe im missing something?

plugins in www\js

stats and the other file in Data folder right

Mar 23, 2019
I applied the patch and saw it, still no battle bgm, or maybe im missing something?

plugins in www\js

stats and the other file in Data folder right
If you have no problem with starting over because you are at the beginning someone load up his saves and there for some reason the music isn't bugged I asked him how he did it but sadly no reply for now he has saves for every chapter boss check it out I'm too deep in the game to start a new

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes