I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
after you get rid of the bandits in the small village where do you have to go next?, it tells me i should head to yotsuya, but where and what is yotsuya ???

EDIT
nevermind found the solution, all i had to do is kill the hypnosis guy

Last edited:

Meltys1986

Jun 11, 2019
Can someone explain to me how the pregnant mechanic works in this game? is it just at the end? or can she get pregnant in the middle of the story with a belly and everything?
She can get pregnant from events and battle sex. To give birth, just go that Restaurant immediately on the left of her home and talk to the lady there (her sister?). It only enables after a certain point in the story iirc.

Reactions: CDM

amita

Jun 18, 2020
anyone have problem no bgm when battle? is because eng mlt? because i play jp not have this problem

Calart

Jul 11, 2020
after you get rid of the bandits in the small village where do you have to go next?, it tells me i should head to yotsuya, but where and what is yotsuya ???

EDIT
nevermind found the solution, all i had to do is kill the hypnosis guy

Where did you find hypnosis guy??

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
For a change, it looks like the answer to this is (happily) no
While the game isn't over if you get her preggers, once you decide to have your first baby (as opposed to staying preggers indefinitely...), it says that this also sets the final/clear ending to mommy ending, which is one out of three possible final outcomes. You also get +10 def. The question is: what are the other two endings? When are those decided and do you also get some perks with it?

Reactions: Nessiah
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes