Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
Virtually indecipherable. The word wrap being fucked doesn't help. Gonna watch this thread to see if a real translation gets worked out.
Considering how most games on here are left alone with unedited MTL I wouldn't hold my breath on it. Hell other people have tried to translate for other games without much to show for after years.

ReConnect

Jun 20, 2020
I think currently you can't beat the game there was an error in the last boss when the boss hp is below 50%

(sorry for the bad English)

MinhDucYB

Oct 31, 2021
Btw anyone can tell me where the gallery is? Can't find it anywhere.
You must complete a fetch quest in chapter 2 given by some kids in the furthest west of the starting area. This quest can only be started if you have already saved a kid from the well. You finish the quest by talking to the old man next to your house, he blocked the way to the gallery.

Reactions: emforhs123

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I play on joiplay with 0 problem, but you need powefull device to play without lag.
nah.. it had same problem like Sonia in hypnotic town, I try it with Maldives with second last option despite still slow it run properly it seems you need disable some plugin yet I don't know which one.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Seem like the text is overflow, got any ways to solve it?
No word wrap? Damn I won't be able to see anything in my phone
In plugins.js set "フォントサイズ" to 18 or something to resize the text.
Code:
{"name":"ALT_MessageOutline","status":true,"description":"「文章の表示」の文字のアウトラインを変更",
"parameters":{"アウトラインの太さ":"4","アウトラインの色(赤)":"110","アウトラインの色(緑)":"70",
"アウトラインの色(青)":"70","アウトラインの透過率":"1",
"フォントサイズ":"24"}},

Reactions: BlackElite

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
The word wrap is abit of an issue. I don't know where should i bring soft shelled trutle to after catching in Ueno. I should be in Chapter 7

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes