Hissou

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks but how do you exit from recollection room?
At the end you get ported to the recollection room and can't exit it anymore. If you want to access other parts you need another save. But keep in mind that events are bound to specific chapters

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
At the end you get ported to the recollection room and can't exit it anymore. If you want to access other parts you need another save. But keep in mind that events are bound to specific chapters
And the save you need has to be before you stumble upon the battlefield and thus the final dungeon cause it will lock your way back.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
It's a MTL that wasn't edited so not good. It's unfortunate because I played through the game when it came out and it's really good. I kind of hope an actual company picks up their games because Renalith Saga is also really good.
That circle's previous games were also good, though for some reason only the last two remain along the newest, the 4 oldest ones are gone and no longer available and while i still own the most recent of them and managed to somehow salvage the 2 previous ones, i've been unable to find the oldest one anywhere.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
That circle's previous games were also good, though for some reason only the last two remain along the newest, the 4 oldest ones are gone and no longer available and while i still own the most recent of them and managed to somehow salvage the 2 previous ones, i've been unable to find the oldest one anywhere.

huh odd. I remember these games when they were new and just completely forgot they were the same company lol. They aren't mentioned anywhere on their ci-en page either so maybe it was a circle restructure. Maybe I'll try and reach out to them and see if you can still get those somewhere.

Reactions: Toshiyama

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
huh odd. I remember these games when they were new and just completely forgot they were the same company lol. They aren't mentioned anywhere on their ci-en page either so maybe it was a circle restructure. Maybe I'll try and reach out to them and see if you can still get those somewhere.
You'll still see CGs from RJ085212 Elf no Shugosha on their Ci-EN since their banner is a mix of Elf no Shugosha and Lost Phantom main heroines, but not the previous 3, they've been gone a while now, even Elf No Shugosha is gone when i kinda remember it still being available when buying Renalith Saga. Not sure but DLSite tells me that i did buy it back in 2019 alongside Lost Phantom.

You can still get their name from though if you want to try and find them.

As for me i unfortunately can't read nor write, so i can't reach them out beside maybe throwing some horrendous machine translation at them.

I did find this on their Ci-En though

2018/06/15 20:17

ブログにも書きましたが
過去作の董白三部作についてのお知らせです。
2008年の大戦学演から
発売10周年の節目を迎えましたので
近いうちに同人販売サイトでの掲載を
取りやめることに決めました。
(今後はHPで期限付きで残す予定にしております)
突然のご報告で申し訳ありませんが
ご了承のほど、何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

Last edited:
Reactions: illusiongamer

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
You'll still see CGs from RJ085212 Elf no Shugosha on their Ci-EN since their banner is a mix of Elf no Shugosha and Lost Phantom main heroines, but not the previous 3, they've been gone a while now, even Elf No Shugosha is gone when i kinda remember it still being available when buying Renalith Saga. Not sure but DLSite tells me that i did buy it back in 2019 alongside Lost Phantom.

You can still get their name from though if you want to try and find them.

As for me i unfortunately can't read nor write, so i can't reach them out beside maybe throwing some horrendous machine translation at them.

I did find this on their Ci-En though
This is such a weird trend with certain circles from that time period. I get maybe not liking some of your older beginner work because it doesn't look as good as your newer work but to remove it completely is so odd. Especially when you never printed physical versions for copies of it to still exist in the wild.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
This is such a weird trend with certain circles from that time period. I get maybe not liking some of your older beginner work because it doesn't look as good as your newer work but to remove it completely is so odd. Especially when you never printed physical versions for copies of it to still exist in the wild.
Technically for Cheris Soft, the 3 oldest games do have CD support, good luck finding them though, they even released a pack with the 1st and 3rd since the 3rd was a sequel of the 1st.

But chances are that you're right and the circle simply deemed their older work as poorly made when they were working on Renalith Saga, probably because those games were on the short side. No idea why they removed Elf no Shugosha though, since Lost Phantom is actually a prequel that happen 200 years before that game. (or the other way around)

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes