dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone knows how to get the recommandation letter to the red light district in chap 7 ? The fortune teller says something about fishing some turtles first which I did, but I have no idea what to to with it. I previously bought them to the sick dude in edo.

TWilbur

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone knows how to get the recommandation letter to the red light district in chap 7 ? The fortune teller says something about fishing some turtles first which I did, but I have no idea what to to with it. I previously bought them to the sick dude in edo.
Go talk to Oei the dango shop owner. She'll write you the letter. It's kinda confusing based on the directions the fortune teller gives you.

Reactions: dr_maricon

toalfyso

Jan 2, 2021
"Sell" your virginity at the tool shop in the village with the bandits (Yes Ik akward but you can do that)
After that play until chapter 10 for the rest
I've sold it and reached ch10, but I still can't trigger scenes beyond the first. Are there any other conditions?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Getting significant movement and action lag in dungeons and battles, especially when lighting effects and a ton of monsters are involved. I can confirm this is not a PC build issue, I can handle practically every other RPGM out there. Also stuck in the forest to the south of the first town, where you go after the fox girl shows up. I can get into the first cave area, but nothing interactive is in there, can't jump across, can't light the torch on the left, nothing.

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know if this game has New Game+? I finished the game and wanted to start again at the same level I finished.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Not only this if you haven't use the patch user DuniX created you won't get a victory screen with exp after battle I'm at chapter 5 and only now realised how much exp I lost
wait so you're supposesd to get exp from beating enemy normally? now that make sense why i'm always feels underlevelled despite already grind some in the dojo

i thought it was just game mechanic where you're supposed to kill as ninja, then add another shitty function where enemy always track you so you can't backstab them :(

Reactions: Judgementkazzy422

Awoke

May 15, 2021
What happens if I collect all the gems? If it only unlocks the dev room, then what's the point of collecting them?

Skkskakaka

Mar 13, 2022
I downloaded yours and have no idea where I can find the recollection room. Would you mind guiding me please?
Nvm, found it, didn't expect it was in the middle save. Cheer.
Suddenly, the main character “Shiori” was captured by someone and taken to the underground world.
Waking up her body was wrapped in an obscene bondage outfit,
In addition, piercings were attached to the nipple and clitoris.

Shiori cannot understand the situation in which she was placed
He tried to escape to the original world while exposing his indecent appearance.

does anayone know the game name pls i relly need help

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
would losing your virginity change the final fight ending or do the final endings only change depending on the path you choose?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
would losing your virginity change the final fight ending or do the final endings only change depending on the path you choose?
There are sub-endings you can ONLY get as a non-virgin. These are through town H events that, once progressed enough, will change from showing the pink [H Event] to the red [* End] next to the option with * being replaced by whatever event chain the ending is for. There is also the "Nasty End" inside your home with high enough nasty degree that is basically the MC going full town bicycle and dropping the whole ninja thing entirely to get more time for it.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes