takilung

Dec 7, 2017
If you have no problem with starting over because you are at the beginning someone load up his saves and there for some reason the music isn't bugged I asked him how he did it but sadly no reply for now he has saves for every chapter boss check it out I'm too deep in the game to start a new
Alright ill restart and ty

Jun 10, 2017
Can someone help with chapter 3? Not sure where to go...tried everything that looked like a mansion to break into and its not working. Any help appreciated!

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
Still waiting for an answer on the question about the other two clearing endings... If you decide to get your first baby, you're locked into mommy ending and get +10 def. What about the other two? What are they? Are they worth it, or am I supposed to just go ahead and make Abe (rip) proud?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I forgot a plugin when I was messing with things.
You can edit your own plugins.js.
Anyway fixed and also fixed a another bug for the god speed consumable.
Thanks for this, it was annoying seeing the x-ray animation spread out over the scene like that

By any chance do you think you can combined your patch with the extra translations by this guy, here?
They translate the H-Stats screen a few other things that were left in japanese.

Enviouss

Apr 7, 2018
Hi. Need some help:

View attachment 2308409

I did the first 3 quests but I have no idea what the last one means. Could someone give me a hint?

Thanks in advance!
I just figured it out. You need to complete a fetch quest consisting of a few tasks. The quest starts after you save the kid from the well, then you can talk to him and take some ,,Straws''. After that u need to use the straws to save a dawning person ( on a different map in the city ) - He will give u the next item needed for the quest as a reward. ( u will get the name of the next map u need to go after u take each item , use ,,Q'' to open the dialog window if u missed it ).

So basically u need to find Straws then Talisman, Oranges, Cloth,and a lottery ticket. Then trade the lotery ticket for a horse, and speak with your landlord ( the old person next to your house ). He will give you access to his hut in exchange for the horse - and his hut is actually the reminiscence hut.

Just follow the hints and/or look for people with bublles over their heads around the city.

Reactions: DarkForse

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I just figured it out. You need to complete a fetch quest consisting of a few tasks. The quest starts after you save the kid from the well, then you can talk to him and take some ,,Straws''. After that u need to use the straws to save a dawning person ( on a different map in the city ) - He will give u the next item needed for the quest as a reward. ( u will get the name of the next map u need to go after u take each item , use ,,Q'' to open the dialog window if u missed it ).

So basically u need to find Straws then Talisman, Oranges, Cloth,and a lottery ticket. Then trade the lotery ticket for a horse, and speak with your landlord ( the old person next to your house ). He will give you access to his hut in exchange for the horse - and his hut is actually the reminiscence hut.

Just follow the hints and/or look for people with bublles over their heads around the city.
The quest items in inventory tell you what to do.

Aug 12, 2018
I just figured it out...
I'm assuming you are talking about a quest line which comes later, because the only one I could rescued from the well was the pharmacist.

Edit: I'm at chapter 2 where I have to defeat the bandits. (Which doesn't work either...) Could you provide some screenshots to which locations and NPCs you referring to?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes